Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Dont Think Paulie Was Robbed, I Just Think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dont Think Paulie Was Robbed, I Just Think...

that most people nowdays are biased against pure boxers. I say it on here all the time and thats why I take up for them. I love pure boxers. I love to see guys who have mastered the art but they will always play the backseat to the no skill clowns that can just punch hard & knock guys out. We had so many Paulie-Diaz threads before the fight and so many polls. Nearly everyone picked Diaz and said that Paulie couldnt keep him off. I said that Paulie is a top notch pure boxer that was just ruined by McGirt and if both guys fought there best than Paulie will clearly be the better fighter.

I dont think the people who thought Diaz won were robbing him. I just think most people always favor the brawlers even though they get exposed every time they fight a pure boxer. Guys like Paulie, Spinks, Floyd, and so on will never get the respect they deserve because guys think they run & pitty pat but they truly are very good boxers who on most days will give anyone hell. Paulie is definatly flawed though. Both him & Spinks get hit clean way too much for being slick boxers. Thats what keeps them from being great but they do have alot of skills. Still, you have to have the D to be on the Floyd, Toney, Hopkins, Wright level of boxers
Working...
X