No announcement yet.

Repugnant Black Lives Matter ASSAULT/THREATEN Milo Yiannopolous At DePaul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I have a white guilt social justice friend as well, he isn't extreme but he is a know it all, and refuses to back down, he thinks he is always right has never lived with any blacks or latinos, lived in a suburb mostly whites yet always repeats stuff about blacks being unfairly targeted and other stupid chit repeated by liberal media outlets.

He will also justify when blacks do sucker punches and kill whites and asians he says it systemic racism or some weird reason.

Dude also holds grudges like if you go against him he will hate you and secretly try to ruin you.

He can never be wrong.

the overwhelming majority of these white guilt neo liberals who support BLM, third wave modern day western feminism grew up in isolated rich suburbanite all white neighborhoods.

they go to these ivy league colleges and take up gender/women's studies because they are too dumb to get a proper degree and take up worthless SJW causes in order to fit in and feel like they didnt grow up pampered and privileged with minorities.

typical of hollywood liberals who are on tv like jon steward and john oliver who live in gated communities and never have to deal with the people they defend.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I have a white guilt social justice friend as well, he isn't extreme but he is a know it all, and refuses to back down, he thinks he is always right has never lived with any blacks or latinos, lived in a suburb mostly whites yet always repeats stuff about blacks being unfairly targeted and other stupid chit repeated by liberal media outlets.

He will also justify when blacks do sucker punches and kill whites and asians he says it systemic racism or some weird reason.

Dude also holds grudges like if you go against him he will hate you and secretly try to ruin you.

He can never be wrong.
      I'd stick my size 13 shoe up that son of a guns ass. Hell yeah

Comment

BLM = violent criminals, scam artists, rapists and fake black guys...

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          If the messengers were to be blamed for every message, the world would be without knowledge.
          Lmao.... And what was their message???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao.... And what was their message???
            The point was that as human we are not infallible. Every single person has some dirt. Whatever his past was doesn't affect that fact that black lives matter, too.

Comment

Working...
            X