No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's brother comments on Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan's brother comments on Canelo

On Canelo showing lots of class for checking on Amir after ko.

"Nice of him in order to do that"
    "Not many fighters would of done that"
    "It was nice for Canelo to come over and like just to see if he was okay"
    "You have to give credit to Canelo, obviously Canelo is one of the best out there now"

Via YouTube won't let me post link

I wonder what nelo found out by going to khan? Khan didn't look too good lying there.
    So that must have worried nelo. Must have been relieved when khan stood up though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I wonder what nelo found out by going to khan? Khan didn't look too good lying there.
      So that must have worried nelo. Must have been relieved when khan stood up though.
      He probably was thinking man I didn't really mean to hit this little guy so hard I hope he doesn't croak on me

Comment

He felt gilt

Comment

canelo didnt even seem happy about the ko win. that should tell you enough. lol

Comment

Canelo knew the fight was fixed from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              He felt gilt
              Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              canelo didnt even seem happy about the ko win. that should tell you enough. lol
              I think he was genuinely concerned that he seriously hurt him or killed him.

After that punch landed, he was probably thinking "Oh crap...I knew dragging a chinny welterweight up to the middleweight division was a bad idea....please don't be dead, Amir Khan."

Comment

"Straight Up!" You are extremely funny! But, last in this group! : )
                You all decent & good! [Only, don't let me -down- in the future! : )]
                Nice topic to pick, bobmanll! Thanks for the tiny insight!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  Canelo knew the fight was fixed from the get go.
                  Fixed? Was khan in on it? Did he agree to get brutally knocked out?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    He probably was thinking man I didn't really mean to hit this little guy so hard I hope he doesn't croak on me
                    Naw, when khan was laid out u can see his eyes go to Canelo as he walked towards him, wonder what he was thinking. Probably oh snap he coming to finish me

Comment

Working...
                    X