Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidently Wilder/Stiverne 2 is being negotiated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet me get this straight, Wilder is suppose to ready for the big dogs, suppose to be the next big thing in the heavyweight division.

This mother ****er wins a belt and his next step is to fight a bum and follow that up with calling out Shannnon Briggs, and negotiate a rematch with Stiverne?

That's a completely pointless rematch, waste of everyones time. I've seen everything I need to, to know what kind of fighter wilder will be, just another PBC coward.

Comment

Stiverne had rhabdomylosis, a muscle wasting condition. If he already recovered from this, I expect him to at least have a better performance.http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...024914236.html

Comment

I have a feeling the WBC is not allowing Wilder or anybody else who holds their belt to fight a European. The policy I believe is to have it permanently an America's only belt.

Comment

Originally posted by saint laurent
          The facts do not support your premise. Wilder's most recent opponent was . . . EUROPEAN!

Not only that, he was a former European Union heavyweight champion and the former heavyweight champion of France.

You're building quite the track record of posting false information.
          Wow he was the HW champion of France? In France two retired plumbers, one obese homeless dude and the guy Wilder fought are fighting at the division.

What an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            In reality, Stiverne shouldn't be top ten or even top 15.

He struggled against an age 42 Ray Austin, was stopped by a journeyman with a losing record, and his best wins are both over a shot Arreola who since then had to get a gift decision over a low-level clubfighter.
            Yeah, I was ever totally sold on Stiverne. Arreola was looking like crap for many years before his loss to Bermane.

Comment

Not really anything to get excited about but it's better than having another bum fight. It's one step up from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Wow he was the HW champion of France? In France two retired plumbers, one obese homeless dude and the guy Wilder fought are fighting at the division.

What an achievement.
                I know right?

After my encounter here with Mr. St. Laurent, I am now blown AWAY by Wilder's competition!

You see, I had this impression that Wilder was fighting nothing but pure bummery.

But not I see that Wilder has had nothing less than a championship run with the title..

It's like a couple of mormons appeared at my doorstep and enabled me to see the light and error of my ways..

Thank you Mr. Laurent..

And god bless..

Comment

Originally posted by saint laurent
                  Elroy, you were the one that posted false information. You can mock all you want, but the facts do not support your premise. Nobody is claiming that being heavyweight champion of France means the guy was world class, but the guy was undoubtedly European.

So when the MOST RECENT challenger is European, do you realize how silly you look when you act like Europeans are not allowed near the belt?

Not to mention Wilder was trying to fight Glazkov . . . ALSO EUROPEAN . . . only for Glazkov to back out.

So try not to misdirect your frustration. Nobody forced you to post false information.
                  It's no use arguing with him.

Elroy believes Lucas Browne has better boxing skills than Deontay Wilder

Comment

COME ON Bronzebomber hitfirstboxing Jelaaaaan @msboxingbaby@fighthype

A video posted by Amir Hard Core Mansour (@hardcoremansour) on

Evidently they're offering the fight to everybody at the same time and claiming nobody wants to fight them

Comment

Swift and Paulie should fight again....Provo should fight Alvarado again as well....and while we're at it, Nelo should give Kirkland a rematch as well....smh...what's with these pointless rematches?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X