Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, it seems like Nonito don't want Rigo. Can I get Rigo-Mares??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, it seems like Nonito don't want Rigo. Can I get Rigo-Mares??

Time to get it popping Mares sons him. You heard it from me 1st.
    If Nonito runs, gimme Rigo-Mares.
    40.00%
    If Nonito runs, forget Rigo-Mares.
    5.00%
    Why is Nonito running??
    35.00%
    War Mares, the uncut gem of the bunch!!
    20.00%

In a perfect world Donaire-Mares would happen first while Rigo gets a fight in against someone solid and the winners fight..... In reality we will get Donaire-Rigo but no Mares up until they don't share the same weight class anymore and the subject just goes away

Comment

Mares and Donaire have to push their promoters very hard and at the same time..but I seen this story before....Mares should fght at least 1 top 10 @ 122..that will give him a bigger hype..

Comment

Isn't Rigo promoted by Top Rank and Mares GBP?

If so, then highly unlikely we will see this scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Mares and Donaire have to push their promoters very hard and at the same time..but I seen this story before....Mares should fght at least 1 top 10 @ 122..that will give him a bigger hype..
          I'm not even sure if you're serious bro. Mares has a stellar resume. In fact I'd even say with total confidence that his pro resume bosses on Rigo's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Time to get it popping Mares sons him. You heard it from me 1st.
            Lol he ain't gonna son rigo I wouldn't be surprised if rigo knocked his head off.

Comment

I'm not even sure if you're serious bro. Mares has a stellar resume. In fact I'd even say with total confidence that his pro resume bosses on Rigo's.
              I agree, Mares does have a better resume then Rigondeaux. But Stylistically Guillermo would post more threats then Abner. Nonito would put Mares to sleep... Book it!

Comment

Read my post..I never said nothing bad about mares resume...I just said that a victory over a top 10 @ 122 will be nice..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  Read my post..I never said nothing bad about mares resume...I just said that a victory over a top 10 @ 122 will be nice..
                  I understand that. But what I'm telling you is that Mares is already the bigger star. He doesn't need the hype & his 2 fights there are still more credible than Rigo's.

Comment

Furthermore it seems like Arum has hit the panic button since Pacman got planked. Now he doesn't want Nonito in there with Rigo. It's a shame really. I think Nonito would have beaten Rigo. The good news is that Mares & Rigo don't need protection. They'll actually do the damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X