Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Roger's the one that watches the tapes, has he gone on record about Ortiz yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    You put Ortiz up against any of the last 3 fighters that May and Pac fought and I assure you Ortiz will look as spectacular...
    well that's obviously not true.

-- Ortiz would likely beat Marquez @ 144-145 but he wouldn't dominate him 12-0 like floyd did.

-- Ortiz would likely beat Margarito @ 150 but he wouldn't dominate him like pac did.

P.S.

Berto wouldn't have KD'd floyd or pac 2x like he did Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Yes. He gave an very insightful/thorough break down of Ortiz in which he stated:

"Victor Ortiz aint ****, he just another fighter...why would I give a fvkk about him".
      Awesome moment.

I lol'ed hard when he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        You put Ortiz up against any of the last 3 fighters that May and Pac fought and I assure you Ortiz will look as spectacular...
        I doubt it.

While I think Cotto edges Ortiz out via decision, Margarito rapes Ortiz.

About as worse of a fight that Ortiz could take as it has a Maidana vs Ortiz 1 written all over it.

Comment

roger just does his fancy mitt work curses degrades the other fighters than lets floyd go out and implement his own gameplan

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            roger says he can't tell ortiz from a bag of white rice.
            Lol I'm suprised he didn't say bag of beans.

Comment

Working...
            X