No announcement yet.

Ramos's mouth piece is huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramos's mouth piece is huge

lol dude look funny, like he has a broken jaw or somethin... shouldnt that bother his breathing?

These two are fighting very defensively like both probably have questionable chins. Oh, I cant respond to Burners hbo topic because idiot has me on ignore for making fun of his 6-5-1 scorecard for wlad.

Comment

you know whats also funny? He's getting his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        oh lol, i stopped watching that fight to check out cintron's fight on hbo.. he gettin his ass kicked too

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
          oh lol, i stopped watching that fight to check out cintron's fight on hbo.. he gettin his ass kicked too
          Cintron looks like he chose the wrong opponent to comeback from a year layoff. I hope the same can't be said about Williams. I want Williams to beat Lara.

Comment

"...make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese."

Comment

I knew that he had a glass chin, the way these two were fighting. But thats why the ref counted so freaking fast that the japanese guy tried to get up way too quick. That wasn't a 10 count more like a 4 count. Japanese guy just got ko'd by a feather-fister.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post

lol he WAS gettin his ass kicked... but he just KNOCKED that dude out..lol 1 punch wow dude ****ed up

Comment

Wow, he did land a great left-hook. Just saw a replay of it. I didn't believe he landed a hard shot on him because the way both were fighting. I didn't see many hardshots land. But that replay he landed a really nice shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X