Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the improbable happened on May 5th or June 9th, which fans would be more ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pbf apologists and fanatics are like silly little kids who want all the toys they can get without leaving any for other kids. let's start with: pac is one dimensional, he's amateurish, he's easy to hit, he fought weight-drained and shot fighters, he cherrypicked his way to the top, he's using peds, he lost three times against marquez, he's roiding, he fought nothing but bums... take the test, pac! you're only worth $6 million per fight! you don't deserve 50/50, you're not allowed to train in philippines, the fraud deserves $100 million, pac should be thankful he's offered $40 million by the boring pu55y. pbf is the greatest. hallelujah!

man, what more do these fantasy kids want? these are the most selfish, fanatical fanbase i've ever seen in my entire life.

i won't be surprised if these clowns would commit mass suicides the moment pbf loses.

Last edited by tomhawq; 02-06-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Mayweather fans would be devastated! A loss would effect Floyd more than Manny because Mayweathers entire legacy is based on his " 0 " !

Comment

Wasn't there an epidemic of *******s dying right after Pacquiao fights...or during? I remember I saw it posted here before.

And they were after his wins, imagine a loss? That....is what I would fear.

Comment

most of the PBF fanboys also watch other fights/fighter and know some history...the *******s dont know **** about boxing and are only here cause Pacman is the only famous Pinoy that ever lived...but i guess like 50% of them will jump on the Donaire train...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
            most of the PBF fanboys also watch other fights/fighter and know some history...the *******s dont know **** about boxing and are only here cause Pacman is the only famous Pinoy that ever lived...but i guess like 50% of them will jump on the Donaire train...
            The sad thing in Donaire isn't even fake like Pacfraud but once the bandwagon starts to form and all the *******s jump on the Donaire train then real boxing fans will once again despise his fans.

Comment

sugarsean and pb32 would commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                *******s seem to be quite resilient. They come up with new, creative and ******ed excuses all the time.

I could picture a Mayweather dickrider like Burner just straight blocking everyone on the forum and refusing to ever speak about it
                burner without a doubt will go into hiding

he already does that when one of his teams loses

Comment

I would say Nonito will be hyped beyond even the "great" pac and ....maybe the *******s will disappear as quick as they came when Pac started PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    pretty much this...most of the Mayweather fans have been fans of many boxers of all creed and color throughout the years...the ******* fanbase is 99% based on Pinoy pride...there is a stunningly clear divide between how much boxing knowledge your average "*****" possesses compared to the average "*******."

One group almost entirely consists of people who followed boxing and found Mayweather to be a fan of.

The other almost entirely consists of people who follow a boxer and subsequently began to follow boxing.

We have severe fanboy nuthuggery from the *****s...but the ******* Demi-god idol worship is way more severe and even dangerous. I seriously think Floyd would need to hire guards for himself and his family if he ever fights Pacquiao and wins.

Comment

It will be the *******s who will go ghost quickly if Bradley beats Pacquiao. They know the Floyd fans will say they knew Pacquiao wasn't on that level to begin with. If Floyd loses to Cotto (which won't happen), he will be defeated by a fighter who has fought back through adversity to reinvigorate himself. Cotto's going to get spanked the same way that Floyd spanked his homeboy Bruseles in front of Cotto. *******s will be ghosts when he struggles to win a razor thin decision over Bradley, or gets a technical draw due to a clash of heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X