Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to say you act like a man and grow some ballz, but seriously you are not there to entertain them unless they provide you with a g-string and are going to put dollar bills in your ass crack

Comment

drink beer and get buzzed /thread

Comment

Get a drink in you to loosen up your internal tension then ask a question or comment on something. Once that happens relate other things to it(by then they will also) and build a ladder off if that.

About time you know it, you're having a full fledged conversation that's so smooth that you forgot what you first said to get it started. From the weather to how you think Cotto will have a good fight all within a sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The courtship saga continues with this incredible (and edible) woman I met at the boxing gym where I work out. You fellas will remember the first date thread I made a couple of weeks ago and for you creeps who haven't here's a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=532107&page=4

So here's my current dilema: my girlfriend has invited me to this huge Super Bowl party she's having at her house. So what's the issue (you probably are axing)? The issue is this:

She's very social and many of her friends and family will be there. I don't know a single person there (save for her) and I'll be expected to schmooze and be funny and charming, etc. And I'm a little nervous to say the least...

So the next question you fellas are probably asking is: da fukk you want from us?

I need some good catch phrases, funny jokes, parlor tricks and some good topics of discussion. I want to be on the top of ma game so I think a little prepping via this thread should help out.

Thanks in advance...
          try to bring up a topic you're well versed in and show them how much you know about it .. that usually works

Comment

now some me a few billie lol

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              The courtship saga continues with this incredible (and edible) woman I met at the boxing gym where I work out. You fellas will remember the first date thread I made a couple of weeks ago and for you creeps who haven't here's a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=532107&page=4

So here's my current dilema: my girlfriend has invited me to this huge Super Bowl party she's having at her house. So what's the issue (you probably are axing)? The issue is this:

She's very social and many of her friends and family will be there. I don't know a single person there (save for her) and I'll be expected to schmooze and be funny and charming, etc. And I'm a little nervous to say the least...

So the next question you fellas are probably asking is: da fukk you want from us?

I need some good catch phrases, funny jokes, parlor tricks and some good topics of discussion. I want to be on the top of ma game so I think a little prepping via this thread should help out.

Thanks in advance...
              Any jokes or catch phrases generally would be out of place without the right lead in.
              I advise not to try hard, just be yourself and be polite and nice. No need to be the life of the party, especially if a good impression is the goal. Conversation is easy if you get them to talk about where they live, their job or family.
              Have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                About time you know it, you're having a full fledged conversation that's so smooth that you forgot what you first said to get it started. From the weather to how you think Cotto will have a good fight all within a sit down.
                It is great to go to a party with people you don't know and happen to find someone to talk boxing with. Seems rare these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  It is great to go to a party with people you don't know and happen to find someone to talk boxing with. Seems rare these days.
                  Yeah it is rare but if I get people that don't watch but they watch something similar then I sneak it in and see how they feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                    Yeah it is rare but if I get people that don't watch but they watch something similar then I sneak it in and see how they feel about it.
                    I'm always sneaking in that I watch alot of boxing. Unfortunitely I sometimes get people that don't know it saying things like De La Hoya should fight Tyson. And I find myself wanting to change the subject.

Comment

after 2 weeks she's your Girlfriend ?? I guess some people pull the trigger on that title real fast, I once dated a girl for like 8 months and still didn't commit to the whole GF // BF thing .... but then again ... I am a degenerate

Comment

Working...
                      X