Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are hayes,wlads,and vitalis biggest wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad does have title defenses and longevity..but haye and vitali really have no defining wins

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      your biggest win cant be an official loss..and wlads biggest win was a shot brewster??? and hayes Maccarinelli and Mormeck???lol...seriously??
      seriously... there's slim pickins in these guys resumes.

Comment

the klits need haye and haye needs the klits to defines their careers..
        Haye is well known to us because we are hardcore fans but world wide Haye is really not well known and is no more and certainly less proven as a HW than Chambers or Chagaev.

So I don't think it does that much for him really because ppl will say he was just a blown up CW who never proved himself a viable opponent which is true other than financially of course.

Comment

wlad does have title defenses and longevity..
          in the worst HW era of all time.

Comment

None of them have what I would call a win over an elite fighter (between world class and special). Although Vitali has a loss...an unlucky loss to a special fighter. Based on this I think he proved his credentials that he could hang with the best.

You are right though none of them have a really great win, some good ones. Haye's came at cruiserweight imo, (fragomini, mormeck, macarinelli). Wlad's got only solid and good wins.

Wlad needs to fight Haye, he says haye needs him, but to me Haye is just a flash in the pan type, win or lose he would be someone who didn't achieve longevity so his legacy isn't going to be superb either way but, Wlad has already achieved long-term dominance albeit against sub-par competition...so he needs that big win. Haye is the best guy out there, and better than anyone he has previously fought. Klitschko fans will have you believe different because, well...they are complete imbeciles.

Comment

Wlad's best win? Hayden.

Comment

Chagaev, Brock, Ibragimov, Peters. These are all pretty decent wins and hes took all their '0's.

Vit's are beating the fighters that beat Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  None of them have what I would call a win over an elite fighter (between world class and special). Although Vitali has a loss...an unlucky loss to a special fighter. Based on this I think he proved his credentials that he could hang with the best.

You are right though none of them have a really great win, some good ones. Haye's came at cruiserweight imo, (fragomini, mormeck, macarinelli). Wlad's got only solid and good wins.

Wlad needs to fight Haye, he says haye needs him, but to me Haye is just a flash in the pan type, win or lose he would be someone who didn't achieve longevity so his legacy isn't going to be superb either way but, Wlad has already achieved long-term dominance albeit against sub-par competition...so he needs that big win. Haye is the best guy out there, and better than anyone he has previously fought. Klitschko fans will have you believe different because, well...they are complete imbeciles.
                  Spot on.

Haye is the best out there, and if you actually look at his performances and ignore all the crap around him you can see he is pretty impressive. Haye and the K's are the best of recent times, despite haters on either side saying otherwise. Problem is to be best of recent times isn't much of an accolade.

At least if they fight each other the winner can claim some supremacy. Without the fight then both careers are lacking in highlights. I agree totally that Haye's defining fights were at CW, getting up off the deck in Paris to knock out Mormeck was fantastic.

It beggars belief that in an era of crap heavyweights the couple that are decent cant agree to fight each other. I love boxing passionately and it actually makes me sad for the sport because it always has been judged by the general public on the strength of the heavyweight division. And it is just embarrassing if the only decent top level HW's cant fight each other. No other mainstream sport has this issue and thats why a) fans are leaving the sport and b) we're not recruiting new fans.

When I was at school we all knew Bruno, Eubank, Benn etc. now schoolkids havent got a clue who Haye, Froch etc. are. Haye is the WBA HW Champ and British, yet most British people dont have a clue who he is. That is amazing and sad

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
                    Wlad's best win? Hayden.
                    wlad must have pedophile tendancies cause that biitch looks like she just hit puberty

here's what a real woman looks like:

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      wlad must have pedophile tendancies cause that biitch looks like she just hit puberty

here's what a real woman looks like:

Tell me about it. They must have some kind of real connection between each other because Wlad shouldn't have a problem getting with some Ukrainian, Russian, or German model.

Comment

Working...
                      X