Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Marquez should just play Lotto... Pacquaio destroys him at this point.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Marquez should just play Lotto... Pacquaio destroys him at this point.

I have NO interest in this fight whatsoever. He gets KO'd in less than 6 rounds against this version of Manny. Dude needs to retire, or join a mariachi band if he has bills. Enough already Juan, your days of getting dropped by Manny 4x are in your past. Stick to fighting overrated whiteboys named Katsidis.

Comment

speculation is pointless without proof..the proof i saw was 2 close fights..1 a draw..the other a split decision that couldve gone either way..jmm is more than worthy of a third fight

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post

ts got owned haha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
            I have NO interest in this fight whatsoever. He gets KO'd in less than 6 rounds against this version of Manny. Dude needs to retire, or join a mariachi band if he has bills. Enough already Juan, your days of getting dropped by Manny 4x are in your past. Stick to fighting overrated whiteboys named Katsidis.
            Id like to see it Marquez always hard to count out of a fight but I dont think hed win.

Comment

just make the damn fight and get it over with...

Comment

As a fan I really don't know who Manny should fight if he can't get Floyd.

If they go with Berto, then everyone will cry he is ducking Marquez.

If he takes on JMM, then people will cry he is ducking an undefeated young champ, in his division, to fight a lightweight.

That's why I would like to see JMM and Berto fight. Berto wins, then he will be the clear favorite, ontop of shutting up Marquez and his fans.

If Marquez wins, then it not only makes JMM vs Pac III huge, it will also kill any talks of Marquez being too small, too old, or whatever excuse peopel will use when Manny TKO's him.

Comment

Marquez has been ripe for the picking for a while now.

If Katsidis knew how to throw a proper right hand, he would have stopped Marquez.
                  he continually did this awful chopping motion with it, what was up with that?

Marquez is going to be upset soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    As a fan I really don't know who Manny should fight if he can't get Floyd.

If they go with Berto, then everyone will cry he is ducking Marquez.

If he takes on JMM, then people will cry he is ducking an undefeated young champ, in his division, to fight a lightweight.

That's why I would like to see JMM and Berto fight. Berto wins, then he will be the clear favorite, ontop of shutting up Marquez and his fans.

If Marquez wins, then it not only makes JMM vs Pac III huge, it will also kill any talks of Marquez being too small, too old, or whatever excuse peopel will use when Manny TKO's him.
                    But if a Berto/JMM scrap were ever to be proposed then it would certainly have to be 140 or above, anything above 135 JMM is useless.

Comment

Working...
                    X