Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are more accepted by racist whites; Blacks or Hispanics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are more accepted by racist whites; Blacks or Hispanics?

My mom is black african american and my dad is a bolivian.

I was wondering when it comes to a racist white's daughter getting married which would they accept more, African blacks or hispanics (ex. a brown mexican)

Why would anyone want to be accepted by a white racist, that alone shows true insecurity and inferiority

Comment

Powder Keg. Sometimes I wonder why such questions are asked here. Though it is true that you should not seek or even wonder about acceptance from people who do not accept you.

Comment

I agree with above poster. Seeking acceptance is wrong, begging to be accepted like that is immoral. People who accept you as equals will do so without any prompting. Be proud of who you are.

I am of Pakistani stock. Sometimes the police just stop and search me [has happened 3 times], I dont have a beard-am not even religious. I will not be cowed, or seek acceptance on anything but equal terms. Society has some great people, and some douchebags.

Why beg for acceptance from the segment that hate you for who you are?

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          I agree with above poster. Seeking acceptance is wrong, begging to be accepted like that is immoral. People who accept you as equals will do so without any prompting. Be proud of who you are.

I am of Pakistani stock. Sometimes the police just stop and search me [has happened 3 times], I dont have a beard-am not even religious. I will not be cowed, or seek acceptance on anything but equal terms. Society has some great people, and some douchebags.

Why beg for acceptance from the segment that hate you for who you are?
          On a related note, I think some people view a peaceful endeavor to change a bigot's thinking as pandering to his prejudices. They are not the same. One can attempt to change another person's view without becoming a sycophant in the process.

Comment

Oh you can overcome much with the capacity to love. But it's unlikely you can change someone from the extreme right. He (or she) is unlikely to sensibly consider rational argument.

Luckly, most people are cool.

Comment

Depends on where you're at. Places with no minorities hate blacks more because they are the most different from them(look wise). Places with lots of Mexican immigrants tend to hate Mexicans more.

Comment

always cool to wear a latina or two. latinas and **** fit like legos really. i think white people like latinas.

Comment

I am not interested in hearing irrelevant comments. Please just answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
                    I am not interested in hearing irrelevant comments. Please just answer my question.
                    I'd answered your question already he had nothing better to say, so pose a new question or get out of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X