Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you watch this without shedding a tear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you watch this without shedding a tear?

Can you watch this without shedding a tear? (Nigel Benn interview)
    (Vote on the poll)

No, I had to shed a tear.
    50.00%
    Yes I can. Real men never cry.
    50.00%

This interviewer is not very tactful. It's well known that Benn attempted suicide partially in response to that fight.

Comment

Boxing is a brutal sport at times in more ways than one! Ray.

Comment

Very emotional video yes but I didn't shed a tear. Probably the hardest one to watch is the Documentary where Emile Griffith meets the son of Benny Parret.

But good to see Benn is doing well. I just hope the same for Mclellan.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Very emotional video yes but I didn't shed a tear. Probably the hardest one to watch is the Documentary where Emile Griffith meets the son of Benny Parret.
          That was a great documentary. I agree it was difficult to watch and had a very depressing vibe.

Comment

I had already seen this vid and many Nigel benn vs Mcclellan interviews etc... and always have felt a strong vibe out of them. Tragic stuff.

But to be honest i think this kind of videos and documentaries are really important to watch if u decide to get serious with boxing, its good to know the good and the bad of the things you love.

Great vid men thx for sharing its been a while since i saw this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post

Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
                Do you have a link?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5OEBbzINOA
                or here is a short 10 minute version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbKSqHRIQ4k

Comment

Yup. It's really unfortunate that this kind of stuff happens in the ring. It's a part of the game though. I'm more happy for Griffith than anything. He had closure.

Comment

Its a bit chaotic at mine just now but that looks like its gonna be a brutal and moving video, i will watch it first chance i get so thanks for the heads up Sir

Comment

Working...
                    X