No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco-John Molina Agreement is Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco-John Molina Agreement is Reached

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal has been reached between promoters Gary Shaw and Dan Goossen to stage a lightweight title clash between WBC champion Antonio DeMarco (27-2-1, 20KOs) and hard-puncher John Molina Jr. (23-1, 19KOs). DeMarco-Molina will be the HBO televised co-feature to the super middleweight bout between Andre Ward and Chad Dawson, which takes place on September 8th at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight. The winner should fight Lundy. Lundy was beating Molina easily until he got stopped. Would love to see Lundy fight DeMarco or rematch Molina.

Comment

good fight fan friendly fight...i have demarco winning by late stoppage

Comment

Not a bad fight...i like it

Comment

DeM takes a lotta punches...look when he won the title when hopelessly behind so I give Molina an even chance...

Comment

I'm calling candidate for fight of the year right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              DeM takes a lotta punches...look when he won the title when hopelessly behind so I give Molina an even chance...
              You do know Molina's defense is nonexistent right? Both men will land and receive bombs. This has fight of the year written all over it...

Comment

Molina vs. Demarco being an incredible fight will help make the evening of boxing not so bad from the snore fest Dawson/Ward will be.

At least there is a reason to watch this card now!

Comment

good scrap!!!!!

Comment

Very good fight one off the few times outside off the Reyes Sanchez fight Demarco will be giving away height think Demarco will take a ud.DEWARCO

Comment

Working...
                    X