Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Ellerbe should see to it that Floyd attends that seminar on PPV revenue distribution given as he feels Pac shouldnt be entitled to none of it for a fight between the 2.
    Last edited by Deevel916; 02-22-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      And Floyd should worry about his own instead of what's going on in basketball. Funny how u made that comment but isn't floyd doing the same?
      I feel you smash, but Floyd actually plays ball. He does have a right to an opinion. I hoop occasionally and have opinions on certain professional players. Lin is great, but the hype came as quick as Yao Mings. Mayweather was totally wrong in his lil girl twitter rants but some people on here prove his point. He's already being compared to Derrick Rose (Mvp). That was after 5 or 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        I feel you smash, but Floyd actually plays ball. He does have a right to an opinion. I hoop occasionally and have opinions on certain professional players. Lin is great, but the hype came as quick as Yao Mings. Mayweather was totally wrong in his lil girl twitter rants but some people on here prove his point. He's already being compared to Derrick Rose (Mvp). That was after 5 or 6 games.
        If you think floyd was wrong, can you give another reason for ESPN's use of "***** in the armor" both on live TV and as a web headline?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If you think floyd was wrong, can you give another reason for ESPN's use of "***** in the armor" both on live TV and as a web headline?
          No Big Dunn, I have no reason for that. I'm just saying Floyd is big, leave that Twitter crap alone. People are watching you at all times. If he has to tweet say something like it's sunny outside. Even that would probably have 2000 likes.

Comment

No Big Dunn, I have no reason for that. I'm just saying Floyd is big, leave that Twitter crap alone. People are watching you at all times. If he has to tweet say something like it's sunny outside. Even that would probably have 2000 likes.
            SO floyd says all the hype is about Lin being asian. Obviously, his play , his going to Harvard, and his playing in New York had a lot to do with it.

Then the network responsible for the overwhelming majority of the hype allows an on air person to use that phrase, then they put it on a web headline 2 or 3 days later. A word that is the equivalent of "ni%%er". Then use an apology to get even more attention. This was all AFTER espn killed floyd for what he tweeted.

STill think floyd was wrong?

Comment

And didn't Dana says he watches boxing also?? So how can u say Floyd have the right but then Dana don't?? Also people is saying IF Lin continue to play like he is he can be on the same level as Rose. Nobody is saying he's on the same level, keyword IF. What's wrong with that? U guys compare young boxers to ATG on here all the time.

Comment

Difference with Yao and this kid was that people were expecting greatness from Yao. He came in as the #1 pick if I remember correctly.

This kid was a scrub D leaguer on the verge of getting waived.

Comment

It would have 2000 likes and 100s of comments half of which are from Pinoy haters All his tweets/fb posts get spammed up by angry Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I doubt Dana will respond to this
                    he wont because floyd knows how tv money is suppose to be distributed. alot of these other fighters do not. why do you think the nba had a lockout they were fighting OVER TV MONEY!!! and ufc fighters dont get any ppv money, manny doesnt get any ppv. im sure if floyd wanted too he could cause an uproar amongst ufc fighters. asians arent his fanbase so he really doesnt care about jeremy lin. but he knows asians will spend money to watch someone they want to lose

Comment

Everyone says that MMA only has one champ and they all fight each other but what about the Fedor v Lesnar fight? never happened!

Will Melendez fight Edgar,we'll see and look at all the crap with that heavyweight tournament that has turned into a joke.It's gunna take 100 years for all those guys to fight each other.MMA weight divisions are not as deep as boxing so there should be no problem having only one champ.

Already they are starting an alphabet soup with champs in UFC and Strikeforce,whats next,they gunna buy Dream?

Sooner or later UFC will have to rub out Strikeforce or they will be just like boxing.Alphabets.

MMA and Boxing is a business and they will both ride waves,up and down.
                      There will always be fighters in both sports that will be underpaid and some will be overpaid because thats business.

There is no such thing as only one champ,the worlds a different place than like it was in the 50's.

Comment

Working...
                      X