Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet your girl/wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work, school, or through other ppl you know.

Comment

My babies mom i met her at 7-11 instant attraction on both sides i forget who asked for the #first.

Comment

at college

Comment

First met at a club.

Than we talked at McDonald's.

Been together for 2.7 years.

Comment

I killed her ex during a fist fight lol jks

I met my wife in a park while playing football. I saw her standing at the sideline watching me during the whole game. Went up to her afterwards and asked for her number. The rest is history, been together for just over 5 years now.

Also she can make a curry that makes your shiz feel like its a bunsen burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
              I want to find a girlfriend and i need ideas where to meet girls that i can make my GF.

To the posters here who arent single, where/how did you meet your girlfriend/wife?
              You're such a virgin. Honestly, you're better off avoiding women all together to avoid the inevitable failure you'll encounter. From the sounds of it a rock could outspit your game, so you might as well quit while ahead

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                You're such a virgin. Honestly, you're better off avoiding women all together to avoid the inevitable failure you'll encounter. From the sounds of it a rock could outspit your game, so you might as well quit while ahead
                Damn, that's harsh.

Comment

my last girl, i met at a fight party (PAC-EM 2) and i had just finished yacking when she and her homegirls came down...i dont even remember what i said to her but i was told that i talked to her for over an hour...her best friend (my boy's girl) said i made quite an impression

anyways, to make a long story short; **** that b1tch...i miss our dog

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
                    Im taking a year off school next year. I hope i meet some good girls while working at Macdonalds. lol!

omg i cant wait til after the summer when i get a job!! ima buy clothes and a car!! both will help me get women
                    Stay in school Player!!!

Comment

We went to HS together and had a couple classes together but never noticed eachother

Then she become great friends with my sis after HS. I NEVER hungout with my sisters friends but i went to this years new years party with where she was and she just fell in love with me....

Comment

Working...
                      X