Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Pistorius AKA the Blade Runner found NOT GUILTY of murder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    He's guilty of overreacting in fear after being awakened in the night.

There was no intention to kill his girlfriend, so it wasn't murder.

But he was careless and irresponsible in his use of the weapon and so he is guilty of some kind of manslaughter.
    Dude there's so many holes in his story I can't believe you think he didn't want to kill her.

1. What thief runs and hides in a bathroom after breaking in?

2. If it was a thief, why didn't he check to see if his girlfriend was in bed? Who wakes up, grabs their gun and unloads through a door? You're telling me while walking up and grabbing his gun he didn't notice his girl was in the bed, or didn't say a word to her?

They got into a fight she ran and hid, he was pissed and blew her up. People in a rage like that will use whatever is in their hands, gun, knife, pen, fork, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Ya this is nuts. The guy is totally guilty, that judge is a ******. What thief runs upstairs and then locks themselves in a bathroom? It makes no sense.

Comment

Pistorius is a psychopath.

Comment

Would have been better if he had just Ray Riced her: at least she'd be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
            I don't follow, because she's a judge that makes her some elite individual beyond reproach? Judges are some of the most bitter and judgemental people you'd ever meet, hardly ideal qualities for the power they hold. I don't hold them in a high regard.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I don't follow, because she's a judge that makes her some elite individual beyond reproach? Judges are some of the most bitter and judgemental people you'd ever meet, hardly ideal qualities for the power they hold. I don't hold them in a high regard.
              In SA there is no jury, only the presiding judge makes the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                In SA there is no jury, only the presiding judge makes the decision.
                I'm aware of that aswell, I was responding to a guy who was trying to call me out. Which is why I called the judge a ******, because she made that horrible decision.

Comment

Working...
                X