No announcement yet.

If i don't get a break though by the end of this year im killing myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
    if i upload a video of me killing myself..you think i'll get banned?
    i dont think so...

Comment

I either make something out of myself this year or im eating a bullet..............keep this thread bumped
      it's all good, meng.

once you reach 20,000 posts, you'll truly reach immortality within the boxingscene world.

not that's truly something.

Comment

if i upload a video of me killing myself..you think i'll get banned?
        Honeslt Id be more shocked that you uploaded the video after you died then you actually killing yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Honeslt Id be more shocked that you uploaded the video after you died then you actually killing yourself
          i'd be more shocked that he knew how to upload a video at all. even while alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            i'd be more shocked that he knew how to upload a video at all. even while alive.
            Im shocked he even knows how to spell.

Comment

Don't you have kids?

IF trolling, grow the **** up.
              IF serious, grow the **** up.

And a hint: to make something of yourself you need to put in some work. Trolling around on boxingscene will not do much for you other than kill time and have some fun.

Also if it's about money i hear male on male pron pays better than male on female unless you have ****. So look into that.
              Last edited by Barry Halls; 05-22-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Right.

Anyway...
                He's cute. (no ****)

Comment

Before you do that I suggest you try p90x. It made Reed look like a real person instead of a Hobbit, who would have thought that was even possible? Plus you're black and blacks have super powers, so I imagine you'd get cut.
                  Last edited by Big BRICKS; 05-22-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Larr, it's your luck day, I have a business opportunity to offer you; consider it your big "break."....

I am gonna offer you an assistant assistant mod position here. You won't have any mod powers per say, but you'll have the title and I will pay a weekly salary of 1 million e-points.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Larr, it's your luck day, I have a business opportunity to offer you; consider it your big "break."....

I am gonna offer you an assistant assistant mod position here. You won't have any mod powers per say, but you'll have the title and I will pay a weekly salary of 1 million e-points.
                      larry, don`t believe him. he offered me the same job - i got nothing in return.

Comment

Working...
                      X