No announcement yet.

Rios vs. Guerrero @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    I also think people forgot about that one fight with The Ghost,Yordan!!!Guerrero showed a pair of small balls in that fight,and tbh was getting beat up..I really don't see Guerrero winning this fight..
    I don't think people forgot about that fight. I think people believe that he has improved since that fight.

I think Rios will still stop him though.

Comment

Guerrero was impressive against Katsidis, but Rios is a better fighter than any version Katsidis IMO, especially at this stage of Katsidis' career.

I can see Guerrero possibly eeking out a decision, but I think a Rios win is the most probable outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
        I don't think people forgot about that fight. I think people believe that he has improved since that fight.

I think Rios will still stop him though.
        I agree The Ghost has improved and his body has got use to the weight as well..But I seen Kats stun him a few times,Rios is a much better pressure fighter then Kats(with a better chin/stamina)with better power to boot..I see Rios giving him all he could handle before stopping him late..I really hope this fight gets made..

Comment

Guerrero can outbox him, but he was getting caught by Katsidis quite a bit. As of right now, I only assume, but assume I do that Rios hits a lot harder than Katsidis... (he's a lot bigger)

Comment

hell nah, this is the ghost's fight.

he can keep rios away w/ his nice jab and bang him when he gets inside. i'd do more of the boxing because rios is the don't get tired type while i've seen guerrero fade late a bit.

guerrero UD.

Comment

Working...
            X