No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
    Yeah Floyd Sr and Roger sort of confirmed it but I still want it coming from the horses mouth but I doubt.

"I never asked for $100 million dollars. That's false. I said with my guarantee and on the back side, it's possible that i can make $75 to $100 million dollars in one fight." - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Well?
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-20-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      "I never asked for $100 million dollars. That's false. I said with my guarantee and on the back side, it's possible that i can make $75 to $100 million dollars in one fight." - Floyd Mayweather Jr
      C'mon man, Floyd lies just as often, if not more than Arum. A couple of those quotes he was asked about on the interview are available on youtube but he denied he ever said those things.

When it comes to Arum and Floyd (among others) I tend to be skeptical until other parties confirm and/or proof is available.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        C'mon man, Floyd lies just as often, if not more than Arum. A couple of those quotes he was asked about on the interview are available on youtube but he denied he ever said those things.

When it comes to Arum and Floyd (among others) I tend to be skeptical until other parties confirm and/or proof is available.
        I don't take anything he nor team Pacquiao said as gospel either. But i do remembered seeing few Pac fans who said Floyd should come out and tell his side of the story, and he has finally came out and told his side of the story. Both sides are known liars, but i wouldn't exactly say Floyd lies more than Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
          Yeah Floyd Sr and Roger sort of confirmed it but I still want it coming from the horses mouth but I doubt.

Sort of confirmed it.

Yeah...if you're an illiterate ****!

Comment

• Manny str8 ducked the fight. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Sort of confirmed it.

Yeah...if you're an illiterate ****!
              Good times.

Comment

Working...
              X