No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I'm thinking about getting this for PC instead.

I'd have to buy a new PC though. Because the modding on Bethesda games is RIDICULOUS. Some people have modded New Vegas to have Skyrim-quality graphics. Plus animated prostitution and nude models when stripped of clothing. Ridiculousness.
    Same my girl likes to play too and she hates PC games, needs a controller to play.. I might just grab a controller for PC and call it a day.

Comment

• Couldn't do it. Couldn't be a PC Gamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Couldn't do it. Couldn't be a PC Gamer.
        With all the **** in the internet, I could hardly keep my PC clean from viruses to continue being a PC Gamer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Couldn't do it. Couldn't be a PC Gamer.
          I don't really care for PC gaming either but I seen some real beautiful mods. Some people made New Vegas look way better than what was given out. I can only imagine what they do with Skyrim's engine.

Comment

• We know bro.

PC games look superior.

Oblivion for PC for example. First time i looked it up on youtube I thought it was a different damn game, plus all the moded weapons and armor. I left a comment asking what all the character was wearing, and in a response it was 'all mods'.

Comment

• Truthfully, you will get a ballin' ass experience from playing TES games on consoles, but the modding community for this particular series dwarfs any other. If your computer can handle it on max settings, I'd suggest getting your preferred controller and playing Skyrim on PC.

Comment

• Early game spoilers!!!!!

So yeah looks like the game has gone gold this week the reviewers have there copies and it looks like one has leaked this video of the start of the game.

As you can tell by the video titles ''Twelve Dogs Dancing At A Bar Mitzvah'' you will not be able to find these video by searching for skyrim lol they may get taken down soon.

Comment

• I'm not a PC gamer, but some games just have to be played on PC, just because of the mods. Oblivion is one of them, Skyrim will be too.

Also Dragon Age Origins, ridiculously better on PC than consoles.

Comment

• I have this game early, and I just played 5 hours of it.........

OMG Game of the Year no doubt.

MW3????? fk that game lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                      I have this game early, and I just played 5 hours of it.........

OMG Game of the Year no doubt.

MW3????? fk that game lol
                      what ??? how come u already have it motherfncker ??? I HATE YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X