No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice Vs. Mike Tyson [Prime]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice Vs. Mike Tyson [Prime]

Who would win in a fight (both in their prime) in a MMA match??

I read one MMA forum where they all said Kimbo would destroy Iron Mike, and apparently Mike "wouldnt know how to fight in a street fight" lol They were sayin because he is a boxer he is inept when it comes to real fighting
    Kimbo Slice
    3.45%
    Mike Tyson
    96.55%

Joke thread right?

Comment

margarito clottey and jennings victims of low blows you are an idiot and tyson destroys kimbo dumb question

Comment

ridiculous post. mike tyson would "fuck him until he loves him" in the cage

Comment

I just wanted to see what BoxingScene members think, cuz on another forum they all say Kimbo easy

Comment

MMA forum would tell you Kimbo. Boxing forum would tell you Tyson.
            Ask the question in a neutral site.

Comment

I think Tyson would win.

Comment

glorified street fighter vs one of the most dominant hvweight champions of the world. good question if that scrub kod kimbo with 1 punch imagine what tyson would do.

Comment

Are you serious?

Lets see.

Random street fighter who beats up fat black guys.

or

The youngest person ever to win the WBC, WBA and IBF world heavyweight titles. Who was also known as 'The Baddest Man On The Planet'. Knocked out virtually everyone he fought and is often placed in the same category as Ali and other great heavyweight boxers.

Hm...Let me think about this.

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
                    I just wanted to see what BoxingScene members think, cuz on another forum they all say Kimbo easy
                    What biased forums are you reading to get material for your bait threads??? Because taking a stupid forum of supposed mma fans than inaccurately think kimbo would destroy tyson as a representation of all mma fans would be like gettin material from another boxing forum full of idiots that think joe calzaghe is the greatest boxer of all time and using it as a representation of all boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X