Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs Deal Won't Be Done Today; 12/17 Purse Bid Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Whatever you say, lame troll. Try convincing Jacobs, Saunders and Canelo

Golovkin low-balled Saunders by offering him 1.5mil..... and he refused to fight Canelo TWICE - once over the weight, and then over the money.....

..... I think you should go hunt for some better examples LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      He could have had a Heiland + a Jacobs by stripping Jacobs and continuing negotiations. Or have a Heiland + a Jacobs by requesting an interim fight, which WBA would have likely approved. It happens all the time. There was absolutely zero need to skip that third fight for Jacobs, which isn't a big fight. Now there's a 50% he'll have no Heiland + a Heiland during this time span.

I'm not saying WBA would have had no role in nudging Jacobs if the fight happens. I'm saying both the WBA and Jacobs have no role wasting GGG's time like people are claiming. That blame would fall on K2/GGG.
      Nobody wants to see a Heiland dude, 1 or 2. They want a name opponent, and what do you know, their mando is a name, as Mw goes. Interim fight delays any Jacobs mando. They don't want that. And there you go again pretending there's any chance of it happening when Jacobs gets off the hook by vacating

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        No, you don't have to believe me. You have to believe Jacobs. I believe he knows better than us: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=715189
        Why are you so ******ed?

Why do you not want this fight to happen?

Why are you providing a quote from this summer BEFORE negotiations even started?

Why are you acting oblivious to the fact that TOM LOEFFLER, Gennady Golovkins promoter, is on record at least 7-8 times within the last FEW MONTHS, not 6 months ago, saying Daniel Jacobs and his team want the fight. Why act like this never happen and doesn't exist?

Why are you and the GGG Klan, p a c t a r d s version 2.0?
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-07-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Fans will spend more time arguing over the negotiations of this fight than the actual fight itself. No coincidence the WBA will hold the purse bid the Monday after N'Dam/Blanco fight for the interim belt.

N'Dam/Golovkin will be a good fight. HNN showed he can survive being hurt, going the distance with Lemeiux and Quillin, outboxing both guys in numerous rounds, and holds wins over Khurtsidze and Stevens. People say Brook exposed Golovkin with his movement but was too small to capitalize. We'll see how much HNN exposes GGG.

Comment

I don't think guys like Canelo, Jacobs, etc are natural born cowards. I know Froch is not. So why do they behave like it when it comes to signing to fight the guy? What's your guess? Canelo went from born ready Mexican hero to body not ready, boxings laughing stock in 6 months, for example
            You are obviously an idiot. Canelo is a boss GGG is a troll who gets his strings pulled! And dummies such as yourself and others on this forum somehow manage to summon ignorance at its finest and are blind to the fact that GGG has not fought anyone! Period! But he somehow this guy everyone fear s?? Please bro, you believe that bs if you want, they Feading you bs and you eating it all up! I'm not the one to believe the GGG hype yet, cuz up till now that is all he is..... HYPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Fans will spend more time arguing over the negotiations of this fight than the actual fight itself. No coincidence the WBA will hold the purse bid the Monday after N'Dam/Blanco fight for the interim belt.

N'Dam/Golovkin will be a good fight. HNN showed he can survive being hurt, going the distance with Lemeiux and Quillin, outboxing both guys in numerous rounds, and holds wins over Khurtsidze and Stevens. People say Brook exposed Golovkin with his movement but was too small to capitalize. We'll see how much HNN exposes GGG.
              N'dam??? Please.

Why you guys try to hype potential GGG foes is beyond me.

Are you talking about the same N'dam that just lost in the Olympics to God knows who.

You guys hype Golovkins opponents all the time. But what you don't realize is there are plenty of people that can beat Golovkin's opponents besides Gennady Golovkin. Just look at how Stevens and Lemieux looked recently.

You guys even hyped BJS when the truth of the matter is sure Golovkin can beat BJS; but guess what? So can Daniel Jacobs.

Oh yeah, N'dam won't make it past Blanco and you can mark my words, quote me or do whatever you like. N'dam can't even beat Blanco.
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-07-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                You are obviously an idiot. Canelo is a boss GGG is a troll who gets his strings pulled! And dummies such as yourself and others on this forum somehow manage to summon ignorance at its finest and are blind to the fact that GGG has not fought anyone! Period! But he somehow this guy everyone fear s?? Please bro, you believe that bs if you want, they Feading you bs and you eating it all up! I'm not the one to believe the GGG hype yet, cuz up till now that is all he is..... HYPE
                It's not just me, everybody shat on Canelo after his famous duck. Mexican legends, current warriors like Salido and Estrada, fellow Mws etc. Virgil Hunter called him out on his ducking in the ring. Max treated him like a child post Smith. Eddie Hearn said might be the worst duck of all time. Own it, jacka$$

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you just described Canelo/Golovkin, you utter tard.....
                  lmfao too funny! Because it'strue!!!

Comment

It's not just me, everybody shat on Canelo after his famous duck. Mexican legends, current warriors like Salido and Estrada, fellow Mws etc. Virgil Hunter called him out on his ducking in the ring. Max treated him like a child post Smith. Eddie Hearn said might be the worst duck of all time. Own it, jacka$$
                    why you salty? Canelo already paid his dues he a young veteran young boss that can now call the shots because he earned that right, what has GGG done? He vacated the wbc belt like a boss strictly business move. He literally said **** GGG andghis team and his mandatory position and that move along with I'll put on the gloves right now easily earned him plenty haters as yourself which in this game translates to money which is the main goal. I see through all of the bs you get played by GGG and canelo lmao. I just respect canelo more than GGG that's what it is

Comment

• Purse bid is set for Dec. 19.

Seriously, GGG is being unreasonable. Simply fighting the likes of Sergio Mora (twice) entitles Jacobs to purse parity.

#sarcasm

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...talks-continue

Comment

Working...
                      X