No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ed Brown, 25, Passes Away Sunday Following Fatal Gunshot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Funny thing is, half of the people shooting these videos and talking all that **** ain't really about that life. But kids really think so.

In other words, half of the time they're being influenced by fake raps.

EDIT: Google Slim Jesus and Baby CEO
    It is in Chicago they will pull your card real quick if you ain't bout that life

Comment

may he RIP...

Comment

Damn thats tragic RIP dude

Comment

R.I.P. Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
            No disrespect to this young man. This is a tragedy, but considering he was already involved in two other shooting incidents, he was likely up to no good.
            A thorough read of the article would have let you know that one of the cited incidents was his mother being trampled to death during a nightclub shooting. But all in all, pretty ****ty judgement of a young man that just lost his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Obviously was in with the wrong crowd it happens to everyone its sad that he was trying to escape it but he just couldn't do it... no point saying what he could have done I just can't help but wonder why he remained in the US after the first shooting incident what a cowardly POS to do this.
              You should've said you don't know why he stayed in Chicago, or better yet that neighbourhood of Chicago.

I'm American; I lived overseas for 7 years, and am now in the US (Oregon).

The US has issues but it isn't all complete ****. There are nice places.

Not saying I'd twist your arm to visit or anything, though.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                A thorough read of the article would have let you know that one of the cited incidents was his mother being trampled to death during a nightclub shooting. But all in all, pretty ****ty judgement of a young man that just lost his life.
                You are wrong, sir.

He was involved in 2 other shootings, one for which he served 10 months in the pen.

He also 'lost his mother to violence', in the nightclub stampede, according to the article.

According to the video of the fight of his posted, he'd been in 3 shooting incidences, and wounded 8 times.

It could have been they had faulty information, or perhaps not (this would be the 4th, if they were accurate--and if they were accurate, he'd been shot 8 times over 3 incidences).

I'm not judging the dude at all, and it's a sad thing for boxing to lose a talent like that; and honestly I think it should be blasted all over the media that a young black undefeated boxer was a victim of gun violence in Chicago; though indeed it won't be.

It never is useful to distort facts, though.

Comment

another one!!! chicago what a surprise. bunch of mindless shooters over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    I'm not judging the dude at all, and it's a sad thing for boxing to lose a talent like that; and honestly I think it should be blasted all over the media that a young black undefeated boxer was a victim of gun violence in Chicago; though indeed it won't be.
                    Lmao you say it as he was just an innocent bystander or was shot for no reason.

Im sure he was involved in 4 incidents just by accident or pure coincidence...

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      You should've said you don't know why he stayed in Chicago, or better yet that neighbourhood of Chicago.

I'm American; I lived overseas for 7 years, and am now in the US (Oregon).

The US has issues but it isn't all complete ****. There are nice places.

Not saying I'd twist your arm to visit or anything, though.
                      In my opinion I'd have left USA completely after the first shooting incident maybe Canada, Europe If it was possible for the poor guy i'm aware you have your good and bad neighborhoods but Ed was clearly targeted there was a hit on him and I think that would have followed him anywhere he went in the US.

Hopefully they find the POS that did this and fry him.

Comment

Working...
                      X