Fidel Castro died aged 90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao....

They leave for riches in other countries???

WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK IS THE REASON THEY DONT HAVE RICHES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY?????? CASTRO
    Try to understand this...I asked you right at the start of the discussion whether you thought Cuba was better off with Batista or Castro and you never really replied. You seem to think pre Castro that there was no poverty in Cuba and the wealth was shared...people got health care and education etc.

So let me ask you again and try to be civil...do you think Cubans are better off because of Castro or not? Please try to give a detailed intelligent answer and if you can prove your answer I will respect it...otherwise what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Try to understand this...I asked you right at the start of the discussion whether you thought Cuba was better off with Batista or Castro and you never really replied. You seem to think pre Castro that there was no poverty in Cuba and the wealth was shared...people got health care and education etc.

So let me ask you again and try to be civil...do you think Cubans are better off because of Castro or not? Please try to give a detailed intelligent answer and if you can prove your answer I will respect it...otherwise what's the point?
      Read the thread,,, I replied and o answered your question...

Batista---- no one fled

Castro--- people risked their lives and families to flee

Do I really need to explain it anymore simpler

Comment

rip freedom fighter.

Comment

Read the thread,,, I replied and o answered your question...

Batista---- no one fled

Castro--- people risked their lives and families to flee

Do I really need to explain it anymore simpler
          Yeah...you do...but now I don't even want hear what you have to say.

The reason why people flea to the US is because since Castro they have been given asylum if they can manage to set foot on US soil...something which they had previously not been offered so it has become opportunistic to do so. Cubans couldn't just show up and become residents...so they didn't. But that is something which you just don't have the capacity to understand.

Comment

Fcuk Castro and his whole family. He is the reason that country and it's people lived in the dark ages for so long.

Comment

1950's cars rolling around in a 2016 era. Gtfoh

Comment

Yeah...you do...but now I don't even want hear what you have to say.

The reason why people flea to the US is because since Castro they have been given asylum if they can manage to set foot on US soil...something which they had previously not been offered so it has become opportunistic to do so. Cubans couldn't just show up and become residents...so they didn't. But that is something which you just don't have the capacity to understand.
                Lmao.....

People flee from CASTRO.... They didn't under Batista...

So you are saying they fled not because of CASTRO but because they get asylum?
                Why do they get asylum??

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  1950's cars rolling around in a 2016 era. Gtfoh

I've been split on my opinion in this thread, but that's gold. Someone answered it earlier: no resources, sanctions, old cars from when the USSR helped them.

Comment

Lmao.....

People flee from CASTRO.... They didn't under Batista...

So you are saying they fled not because of CASTRO but because they get asylum?
                    Why do they get asylum??
                    Cuban American Lobbyists got it made into law...

U.S.-Cuba Migration Policy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072701493.html

What is the "wet-foot, dry-foot" policy?

This is the informal named given to a 1995 agreement under which Cuban migrants seeking passage to the United States who are intercepted at sea ("wet feet") are sent back to Cuba or to a third country, while those who make it to U.S. soil ("dry feet") are allowed to remain in the United States. The policy, formally known as the U.S.-Cuba Immigration Accord, has been written into law as an amendment to the 1966 Cuban Adjustment Act.

But the US openly accepted all Cuban refugees immediately after the revolution. It's always been the policy

Comment

Cuban American Lobbyists got it made into law...

U.S.-Cuba Migration Policy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072701493.html

What is the "wet-foot, dry-foot" policy?

This is the informal named given to a 1995 agreement under which Cuban migrants seeking passage to the United States who are intercepted at sea ("wet feet") are sent back to Cuba or to a third country, while those who make it to U.S. soil ("dry feet") are allowed to remain in the United States. The policy, formally known as the U.S.-Cuba Immigration Accord, has been written into law as an amendment to the 1966 Cuban Adjustment Act.

But the US openly accepted all Cuban refugees immediately after the revolution. It's always been the policy
                      And why do you think they made that law?? How come they don't have one for mexico?
                      What could possibly be the reason for this law? Let us ponder

Comment

Working...
                      X