No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer is officially the most biased and ******ed guy in boxing media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Quartey did have a great jab. But the only fight he's ever looked as good as you are making it seem is the DLH fight. I think he had the perfect style for Oscar. Against Floyd, how would he beat him? Jab? Floyd can take fighters jabs away. He's not out boxing Floyd, he's not knocking Floyd out so he's not beating Floyd.
    A conventional taught fighter will never beat Floyd , he would be able to read Quartey like he was in slow motion , you got to have a your own kinda style to have a chance with Floyd , one of the very best educated and taught the art of boxing champs in history is JMM , beautiful boxer and look what Floyd reduced him too .

Floyd would school Quartey like he was an amateur .

Comment

Dougie needs to shack up with Tila Tequila, they can sit around and talk about how much they hate black people together.

Comment

THE TEARS are delicious. Trolls can't handle PROFESSIONALS scored it for Kovalev, ESPN scored it for Kovalev as well and has him above Ward in P4P rankings. Hahaha. CRY MOAAAR I am loving this. District 9 is still in outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          To be fair, Forest and Quartey are close calls, Tszyu as a pick over Floyd is ridiculous though.
          The only one on that list with a realistic chance is Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            The only one on that list with a realistic chance is Forrest.

Lakers gave my warriors a beating earlier this month but we got in that azz on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Dougie needs to shack up with Tila Tequila, they can sit around and talk about how much they hate black people together.
              That's actually true.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Lakers gave my warriors a beating earlier this month but we got in that azz on Wednesday.

You're right but I knew it was coming

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  He's a black guy who seems to have something against black boxers. This is the same idiot who thought Gerry Cooney could beat Larry Holmes. I don't know what his issue is but he clearly doesn't know boxing as well as he thinks he does.

Floyd beat better guys than Quartey and Tzsyu. For a guy who's undefeated against 24 champions he sure as hell must have had a lot of luck.
                  I think Fischer post on this site under the name of Sterling Archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Not only did he have 117-10 for Kovalev but look at this shit.

So when a guy has a difference of opinion, he's ******ed. And like YOU AREN'T BIASED? Haha. Please...

Comment

vernon forrest would fuk floyd up.
                      Quarteys jab will destroy that cowards mouth
                      Tzsyu will straight out knock him out. like judah

Comment

Working...
                      X