Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Eh ano pa pre

Beer, bebots and good times
    it depends anong beer, anong bebot at anong good times.

kung inuman lang na tamang tambay lang dami nang mga bar at lounge dyan from typical hole in the wall gaya ng resto na pam pilipinong pulutan tapos may beer or yung lounge type or mini bar. dami nyan dyan sa Timog, Tomas Morate, Mother Ignacia isang hilera na yan pare-pareho lang.

kung babae meaning pokpokan syempre the best parin ang Heartbeat sa q. ave.

kung good times na susyalan ang trip mo punta ka sa the fort sa the Palace o sa mga hidden bars sa makati.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      it depends anong beer, anong bebot at anong good times.

kung inuman lang na tamang tambay lang dami nang mga bar at lounge dyan from typical hole in the wall gaya ng resto na pam pilipinong pulutan tapos may beer or yung lounge type or mini bar. dami nyan dyan sa Timog, Tomas Morate, Mother Ignacia isang hilera na yan pare-pareho lang.

kung babae meaning pokpokan syempre the best parin ang Heartbeat sa q. ave.

kung good times na susyalan ang trip mo punta ka sa the fort sa the Palace o sa mga hidden bars sa makati.

salamat pogi

we'll check those places out

Comment

• It is an interesting concept. But it is sort of like the Internet in that the possibilities at endless but really sex rules when it comes down to it 90% of people would go to that bar and drill hookers and get drunk. You could actually do that anywhere.

Comment

salamat pogi

we'll check those places out
          Get a wet massage in high class MP. google Manila tonight forum. Pero di ka naman yata mahilig sa bayaran lol

Comment

• There is a great theory out right now about non linear time line. I won't go into depth because it could be a potential spoiler but anyone interested I recommend googling it, makes a whole lot of sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              There is a great theory out right now about non linear time line. I won't go into depth because it could be a potential spoiler but anyone interested I recommend googling it, makes a whole lot of sense.

is Ed Harris, Alan?

i need to watch it again but i wasnt 100% sure on what was going on when he was talking to Anthony Hopkins

Comment

• Show is getting kind of stale...

Comment

is Ed Harris, Alan?

i need to watch it again but i wasnt 100% sure on what was going on when he was talking to Anthony Hopkins
                  Basically Ed Harris they are saying is William. And the storylines in there are non linear, meaning William and Logan are in there 30 years ago, and Ed Harris storyline is the present.

Comment

i think he also puts Dolores in sleep mode then bones her
                    ... Arnold and Dr. Robert Ford (i.e. Hopkins) were the first, apparently...

Comment

• This show has a great concept, but is a rather dull watch.. I really don't care about any of the characters.
                      The show LOST had a lot of characters n mystery but did a much better job at storytelling and character development

Comment

Working...
                      X