Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Coach: Ward is NO Mayweather, NO Jones, Bit of Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Ward has a high boxing IQ like Mayweather RJJ Hopkins

Comment

I agree,,, he is no floyd, sure as hell ain't no roy,,, but does have a dash of hopkins..

Still gets beat by kovolev

Comment

Ward ain't no Mayweather for sure, his b1tchass would've avoided you until you softened up or get koed

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          How about I send you a 6 pack of some nice Coors Light if Ward does win?

Betting money with a stranger online, brilliant.

That wasn't even my original post, how the hell is Ward like Roy Jones?
          I don't mean that?? I mean pride sht. Like you change your post for a few months being degraded. Stuff like that! Not every bet is about $$$$ maybe it could slap your self 10x and call your self Wards lil Bi@tc!!!

Beer?? You could piss in it or heat,freeze,heat,freeze it into skunk beer!

Calm down gentlemen's bet. O already owe Toasty who ever he is??? Took Frampton and I took Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I don't mean that?? I mean pride sht. Like you change your post for a few months being degraded. Stuff like that! Not every bet is about $$$$ maybe it could slap your self 10x and call your self Wards lil Bi@tc!!!

Beer?? You could piss in it or heat,freeze,heat,freeze it into skunk beer!

Calm down gentlemen's bet. O already owe Toasty who ever he is??? Took Frampton and I took Leo.
            Change my post? For?

Comment

I don't think ward v kovalev is as good a fight as people say it is.

I think ward will find it hard to get inside because of kovalevs jab power and skill.

He will get hesitant and lose from long range.

What do u think

Comment

im pickin kovalev to knock this **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                  I don't think ward v kovalev is as good a fight as people say it is.

I think ward will find it hard to get inside because of kovalevs jab power and skill.

He will get hesitant and lose from long range.

What do u think
                  Well im not expecting a war but a good fight technically, it could be a snoozefest but just seeing two fighters of that caliber in the ring is intriguing.

Comment

man a lot of you are going to be eating humble pie come november. ward is nowhere near as good as you lot think he is. Isnt as good as any of the 3 he mentioned and nowhere near as good as RJJ or floyd. You lot are going to see just how **** that super six line up really was, cause thats all hes got going for him at the moment. Kovalev would have blitzed any of them super six fighters.

Comment

all 3 on another level to ward, rjj is sooo different ward should be banned for 2 years for making that comparison

Comment

Working...
                      X