Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look at Brook as more of a boxer than a puncher guys, I feel he will execute his jab and catch alexander coming in as you will see in kell brooks previous fights he likes to counter with the jab to stay safe from opening himself up when he sees an opportunity to land

Comment

I honestly have no idea.

The styles are weird, it's going to be a clash, it's more than likely going to be ugly and subjective, Alexander may get favorable judging, but then again with his track record they may be wary of giving him another gift and be kind to brook.

i'm just going to wait and see, cant make a pick.

Comment

Kell has a great chance anyway and i dont feel as if there is many things going against brook apart from the judges and maybe the clinching of alexander could maybe takes it toll on brook and slow him down

Comment

Originally posted by KorzaaFTW View Post
          Kell has a great chance anyway and i dont feel as if there is many things going against brook apart from the judges and maybe the clinching of alexander could maybe takes it toll on brook and slow him down
          depends if the ref is taking a good look and doesn't allow persistant holding or not

Comment

Devon is a good fighter, and hard to pin down. Plus he has improved since the bradley fight.

Brook is a bit flat footed, and has not got huge power. This could definititly be brooks coming out party though, and i hope he does it.

Comment

I can see Brook winning the fight, but I don't think he's good enough to win it convincingly which is what he's going to have to do to get the decision. Also with Brook I worry about the step up in class, his best win is a UD against Matthew Hatton.

He won't knock Alexander out, his power is overrated.

Comment

Should be a decent fight..If Brook is aggressive the fight might even be exciting..Neither guy is all that impressive, but Devon being more battle tested I believe will be the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  boring? maybe...quitter? yes....but he's ok for the sport...IMO his loyalty to his trainer is whats hurting him...sounds crazy to put "LOYALTY" in a negative light but dude needs a new general in his corner
                  I agree and been saying for the longest, that under Cunningham Alexander had not improved..

Comment

I think Brook is going to beat Alexander. I think he might even beat him very easily. It'd be nice if Alexander keeps the belt in the US though. The best fights consistently happen in the US. Not saying the UK doesn't put on the good fight from time to time, but just look at Brook's resume, it's a snorefest.

But I do think Brook has skills and is going to surprise people.

Comment

Working...
                    X