Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Fifty cent, and now uncle Roger is saying Floyd is making a big mistake running away from the Pac fight worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You're just a fan. I'd rather believe his best friend and uncle. Stop this nonsense kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he can make it happen.

Like I said, I have no problem with Floyd taking on Canelo at this point.
    Did you not read rogers interview?He was saying no way Floyd is scared of manny.....**** me your stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Oh yes, many of those people are here now. They defended Pac every step of the way as he invented bull**** after bull****.

And now, years later, they want Mayweather to agree to the same deal that was on the table years before. Like they would do the same in real life if someone crapped all over a fair deal, ****ted on them along the way then came back ages later begging for that same deal. Especially when we now know that Pacquiao doesn't make anywhere near as much, draw anywhere near as much and not to mention has looked like doo-doo his last few fights. Most of these fans live in a dream world, where logic doesn't apply. Just blind love.
      Great post

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Oh yes, many of those people are here now. They defended Pac every step of the way as he invented bull**** after bull****.

And now, years later, they want Mayweather to agree to the same deal that was on the table years before. Like they would do the same in real life if someone crapped all over a fair deal, ****ted on them along the way then came back ages later begging for that same deal. Especially when we now know that Pacquiao doesn't make anywhere near as much, draw anywhere near as much and not to mention has looked like doo-doo his last few fights. Most of these fans live in a dream world, where logic doesn't apply. Just blind love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
          Did you not read rogers interview?He was saying no way Floyd is scared of manny.....**** me your stupid
          Look at you. You're just a fan yet you yourself don't want to see the fight. All your responses are based on nuthuggery. You need to wake up kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he will make it happen.

Like I said, Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing, but that didn't prevent their fights from happening. Wake up.

Comment

Look at you. You're just a fan yet you yourself don't want to see the fight. All your responses are based on nuthuggery. You need to wake up kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he will make it happen.

Like I said, Ward, Hopkins, Chavez refused testing, but that didn't prevent their fights from happening. Wake up.
            I want to see the fight moron,but its not going to be competitive
            Those fighters refused testing after their fights were signed
            If you want random testing you ask for it when negotiating not after you already agreed
            Would you be happy to fight someone who refuses to be tested for steroids?

Comment

I want to see the fight moron,but its not going to be competitive
              Those fighters refused testing after their fights were signed
              If you want random testing you ask for it when negotiating not after you already agreed
              Would you be happy to fight someone who refuses to be tested for steroids?
              Prove to me that you really want to see the fight. Show me.

If you were Floyd what exactly would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you really want the fight. I repeat, if you were Floyd what would you do to make the fight happen?

Comment

Prove to me that you really want to see the fight. Show me.

If you were Floyd what exactly would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you really want the fight. I repeat, if you were Floyd what would you do to make the fight happen?
                He agreed to a 50/50 split,a catchweight,with a ten million penalty,let Pacquiao pick ring size and gloves....Pacquiao walked away
                He got his jail sentence pushed back and rang Pacquiao with an offer of double what he normally makes....Pacquiao walked away

Show me evidence of Pacquiao wanting the fight!!!!

Comment

He agreed to a 50/50 split,a catchweight,with a ten million penalty,let Pacquiao pick ring size and gloves....Pacquiao walked away
                  He got his jail sentence pushed back and rang Pacquiao with an offer of double what he normally makes....Pacquiao walked away

Show me evidence of Pacquiao wanting the fight!!!!
                  If the unnecessary testing prevents the fight from happening why would you insist on it? Arum reopened the negotiation and Floyd went on a long vacation and hanged out with Don King. He claimed he's not thinking about boxing. Ask Ross Greenburg.

Don't even talk about the silly May 5 Cinco de Mayo. That date was meant for Morales. Pac eventually agreed and Floyd's response was to slap a zero PPV offer.

Floyd is the one being called a duck left and right kid. You need to wake up.

Comment

If the unnecessary testing prevents the fight from happening why would you insist on it? Arum reopened the negotiation and Floyd went on a long vacation and hanged out with Don King. He claimed he's not thinking about boxing. Ask Ross Greenburg.

Don't even talk about the silly May 5 Cinco de Mayo. That date was meant for Morales. Pac eventually agreed and Floyd's response was to slap a zero PPV offer.

Floyd is the one being called a duck left and right kid. You need to wake up.
                    What about the mediator brought in who said Pacquiao and his team were the problem?
                    Do you not remember Arum admitting the time of the countdown clock for Mayweather while he was taking a vacation,was a piss take and they were not trying to get in touch with Floyd
                    He also admitted that he refused calls from golden boy in January when they were trying to set up the fight
                    Floyd made 32m from the richest fight in history and manny said he would take the smaller share just to make the fight happen
                    40m is a great offer
                    Don't know what the **** your on about with cinco de mayo and morales because Floyd fights on that date or the Mexican weekend in September
                    This is a pro-Pacquiao site so don't think because everyone where blames Mayweather that the rest of the world does

Comment

• Now tell me,what has Pacquiao done to make this fight happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X