Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just proved how good Froch is.

for those stupid enough to doubt him

Comment

Didn't prove anything about Andre Ward. We all knew going into the Froch-Ward fight that Carl was tailor made for him and the fight would go exactly how it went. If anything this just says that the loss doesn't mean that's Froch isn't still a top pound for pound fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Pretty much. And he was righ sayin Bute had to prove himself instead of just waiting in the wings and getting the winner of the Super 6.
        Ward is my boy but that was bull****. He just wanted to delay the fight to make more money down the line but it backfired.

Comment

so froch deserves zero credit lets just say how great that boring kount ward is?

Comment

Ward is not that good

If you think he has the balls or power to stop a Bute in 5 rounds your kidding yourself.

Comment

That or how really bad Bute is. He looked like garbage in that fight, first time he stepped up to the elite level he gets treated like a red headed stepchild. Everyone knows how tough and skilled Andre is and how tough and powerful Froch is but Bute showed me he really aint ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Ward is my boy but that was bull****. He just wanted to delay the fight to make more money down the line but it backfired.
                I disagree. I think Ward believed Bute was getting the easy way to the top. The Super 6 guys all beat up one another then hejust swoops in and taes on the winner? Ward didn't like that and wanted Bute to prove himself. Which he didn't.

Comment

I don't think Ward would be able to dismantle Bute in the same impressive fashion that Froch did. He doesn't have the style or power to do it. I think Ward would decisively beat Bute, but styles make fights so I don't think that the way Froch beat Bute says anything about Ward that we don't already know.

Honestly, I still wouldn't mind seeing Ward vs Bute after a tuneup. I still consider a Bute a top 3-4 super middleweight. What else is there for Ward at 168? He's making Dawson come down to 168 so it doesn't seem like Ward really wants to move up to 175 anytime soon.

Comment

The only thing that happened tonight was Ward's win of Froch looks even better now, Ward-Bute isn't happening and rightfully so, and that Froch should avenge his loss to Kessler this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      This just proved how good Froch is.

for those stupid enough to doubt him

That's the bottom line.

Ward can't take any credit for things Froch has done and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                      X