Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people always hate the best? Why do people hate USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
    Enyaze has a good point and i think people just have an issue with who's on top. now that's not to say America is the best country because to each his own but we are the poster child for the free world and there's no denying that.

but you see this in business all the time. McDonald's always takes heat for having unhealthy food but how often do you see Burger King or Taco Bell getting ****? Walmart gets **** for chopping prices and screwin the little mom n' pop shops but you never see Target getting that. same negative clout always seems to follow Microsoft, Exxon and Disney too even though their competitors do the exact same ****!

same with music. bands and artists always get ripped on the moment that they start sellin big. some of em don't even change their music style and you'll still hear people sayin "oh that's just played out bull****. the underground's where the quality is". yet the underground **** usually sounds worse.

people naturally DO NOT LIKE other people or en****** that are in power. not because they're haters so much but rather because we're programmed that way. it's simply instinctive to perceive power as a threat. that's why some of the most successful leaders and groups have had to use some of the most fearsome and cut-throat tactics to gain their acheivements.
    That's not it at all. People around the world LOVE America, regardless of what you hear on the news at times. When you see people in the Muslim world burning the American flag, that's an assembly of only a few hundred compared to the millions that live in that country.

You are only seeing the extremists come out and get the news coverage. America has influenced the entire world in it's music, movies, fashion and all the endeavors that it has accomplished. So many people would give anything to be a citizen of the U.S.

What they hate is what the Bush Sr. and Jr. have done to this country. The old ways of diplomacy doesn't work anymore. Countries don't quake in their shoes when the U.S talks a good game. That's why I hope that Obama can do a lot for restoring the reputation of this country and get the "Rush Limbaugh" backward mentality out of people's minds once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
      Yep, the title answers your own question. The fact that you people actually consider yourself better than people from other countries outlines your own arrogance and ignorance.
      the threadstarter doesnt realise this, im american but i dont think im better than anyone, we as a country were born to believe we are better but thats not a fact, thats a opinion, whats to say England isnt better than the U.S, when Bush was president , i felt the USA was a terrorist threat to anyone who didnt agree with him,

Im not gonna lie and say all men are created equal (theyre not), but if anything, we should just learn to live by Dr. Kings words, that way, the world may be just at least a bit better place

Comment

I hate America, not because you're the best, but because you spawned Paris Hilton.

UK is p4p best country on earth anyways. Show some respect to your elders!

Comment

I think it is the ideology that some people in America see us as the greatest country on the earth when we are not even close. No one I know thinks that way but there may be a few people on this board that believe it.
          Last edited by Enemy/Friend; 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

"Why do people always hate the best? Why do people hate USA?"

Thread starter you pretty much answered your own question..
            What makes america the best?? ..My guess is Its just funny to the rest of the world because america has always been one of the most over patriotic countries in the world and after 9-11 america ended attacking iraq god knows why, now years later, after thousands of very unnecessary deaths america has dug a massive MASSIVE hole in iraq and their still in a 6 yr war against
            3rd world country and has completely turned its own economy to ****s after attacking the wrong ****en people and now the rest of the world has to has too feel the effects of this and bigtime..

America not only did own itself by attacking the wrong damn people but America ended up getting their asses kicked by iraq the last 6 yrs AND ****ed the rest of the world in one fell swoop all within a matter of years..
            Its quite impressive actually how fast America ****ed things up and quickley spread across to innocent people like us..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
              "Why do people always hate the best? Why do people hate USA?"

Thread starter you pretty much answered your own question..
              What makes america the best?? ..My guess is Its just funny to the rest of the world because america has always been one of the most over patriotic countries in the world and after 9-11 america ended attacking iraq god knows why, now years later, after thousands of very unnecessary deaths america has dug a massive MASSIVE hole in iraq and their still in a 6 yr war against
              3rd world country and has completely turned its own economy to ****s after attacking the wrong ****en people and now the rest of the world has to has too feel the effects of this and bigtime..

America not only did own itself by attacking the wrong damn people but America ended up getting their asses kicked by iraq the last 6 yrs AND ****ed the rest of the world in one fell swoop all within a matter of years..
              Its quite impressive actually how fast America ****ed things up and quickley spread across to innocent people like us..
              thats why me as i fellow american say, the USA is the biggest terrorist nation in the world, Bush is the closest thing to a modern day Hitler, he had americans going crazy on this war on terrorism while we were the only nation killing innocent people, the americans even were happy to kill off these so called terrorist in iraq

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                That's not it at all. People around the world LOVE America, regardless of what you hear on the news at times. When you see people in the Muslim world burning the American flag, that's an assembly of only a few hundred compared to the millions that live in that country.

You are only seeing the extremists come out and get the news coverage. America has influenced the entire world in it's music, movies, fashion and all the endeavors that it has accomplished. So many people would give anything to be a citizen of the U.S.

What they hate is what the Bush Sr. and Jr. have done to this country. The old ways of diplomacy doesn't work anymore. Countries don't quake in their shoes when the U.S talks a good game. That's why I hope that Obama can do a lot for restoring the reputation of this country and get the "Rush Limbaugh" backward mentality out of people's minds once and for all.
                people have been bitching about us and our views well before the Bushes. i'm not saying that everyone HATES us and i agree that few do. but the majority ***** about us while holding us under some stupid microscope yet every other country does the same ****, if not savagely worse.

the irony is that people get sooooooo pissed at us when we say **** like "USA #1" yet they don't hesitate to acknowledge it when they're criticizing us. take Guatanamo Bay for example. you defend waterboarding by comparing what these terrorist *******s do to us when they capture us. and then all the critics (who've been saying all along that America aint all that) will start off their arguement with: "Well you're the leaders of the free world so therefore you're supposed to......"

Comment

Working...
                X