Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite fighters outside your race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your favorite fighters outside your race?

I think this is a good discussion thread. Good to get away from nationalistic pride for a second.

Personally here i fighters i like to watch. With fighters and with sports teams i really cant root for ones i dont have some sort of connection to. Therefore the following fighters, arent my favorites using the definition that id be upset if they lost. But a more accurate definition is that they are fighters i look forwards to watching each time out.

David Haye, Tomasz Adamek, Chad Dawson, Glen Johnson, Tavoris Cloud, Kelly Pavlik, James Kirkland, Ricky Hatton, Devon Alexander, and Michael Katsidis,

I don't think these kinds of threads are good for NSB.

I'll just say my favorite fighters outside of my nationality... everyone except Gunnar Bärlund.

Comment

All my favorite fighters aren't my race....

Comment

All my favourite fighters are outside my race. Unfortunately, there aren't any to represent where I'm from except for past fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
          I don't think these kinds of threads are good for NSB.

I'll just say my favorite fighters outside of my nationality... everyone except Gunnar Bärlund.
          No love for Idi Asikainen?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            No love for Idi Asikainen?
            I bet against him when he fought Khoren Gevor and won.

I'm not a big fan although I did want him to succeed. No one here talks about boxing anymore after he lost.

Comment

Cotto 1st and after Hopkins is my fav active fighter (KingRob put me on)
              Pavlik
              Hatton

Comment

Well seeing as I have one fighter in my country of note, all my favourite fighters are out of my country

Comment

look at my sig and ignore the mexican fighters on that list and youll get the idea of who i like.
                  Last edited by AztecWanker; 01-27-2009, 06:01 PM. Reason: joe calzaghe is gay

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                    I bet against him when he fought Khoren Gevor and won.

I'm not a big fan although I did want him to succeed. No one here talks about boxing anymore after he lost.
                    I hear you.It was a good fight,very underrated,a fringe contender to FOTY.But Asikainen really wasn't gonna win,Gevor altough almost had his head taken off by Abraham looked good till then.I was also going for the armenian.Asikainen might be done at any stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X