No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Open To Moving Up For Canelo, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Agreed. It's all because of Pacquiao, and the split fanatics. The fans who hate him because of the robbery, then the Floyd fans who act like he sucks since Pacquiao beat him.
    You act as though Bradley will be in the boxing hall of fame. He was good at 140 and then moved 2 147 to fight Pacquaio and for a title? The guy has not done **** since he's been at 147. So what type of credit do you think pac should get? Let's see Bradley: heart 10/10, boxing skills 5/10, power -10

Comment

Originally posted by raymosr View Post
      Provo is nowhere near the level of Canelo. Bradley would get punished by Canelo or Cotto. Who Bradley should fight is kahn or maybe Pacquiao again since they're tied 1-1 against each other
      I aint saying he is, Canelo is light years better than Ruslan, I just meant the heart he showed in that fight means I will never forget about Tim Bradley, he's secured a spot in history with that fight

Comment

I hate the mob mentality that some of these bs posters use. Timmy has been matched competitively since Kendall Holt in 2009 and proved to be one of the best Jr Welters during his time there. He has wins over Abregu, Prov, JMM and yes Pac at Welter, nothing to talk down IMO. Boxing could use more of these type of guys. As far as moving up, why not? He has never relied on his punching power and is physically strong enough. Hell, the guy is basically the same size as Cotto/Canelo.

Comment

You act as though Bradley will be in the boxing hall of fame. He was good at 140 and then moved 2 147 to fight Pacquaio and for a title? The guy has not done **** since he's been at 147. So what type of credit do you think pac should get? Let's see Bradley: heart 10/10, boxing skills 5/10, power -10
          Giving Bradley a 5/10 for boxing skills seems off base. Beating Pac/Marquez/Provo/Devon/Casamayor/Peterson/Holt and Campbell hardly seems like someone with average boxing skills. Granted, sometimes he does appear to be wild but that only happens during heated exchanges. Also, he's absolutely a hall of famer.

Comment

He did defend against JMM & Provodnikov for what that's worth. The guy doesn't have concussive power so fans should just disregard him, great logic.

Comment

I see Tim giving both of these guys problems in the ring. Not a 'walk in the park' by any means.

Get your money TB...o-yea the HOF is calling you...

Comment

As a huge cotto fan, I am NOT interested in a bradley-cotto fight. I don't see the point in it. There are still guys out there at 140-147 for bradley to fight still.

Comment

GGG should get the shot at Cotto First for the lineal MW Champeenship of da world !!!!! not a WW.

Comment

I'm all for it. Let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Honestly,

He beats Canelo. He will outbox him FMJr. style. 9-3 victory TB.

On the other hand, Cotto will beat him UD or KO/TKO. Cotto can box, his ability to cut off the ring is second to none, and TB likes to get wide, and I think that Cotto will catch him and drop him hard.
                      Is there anyone that doesn't beat Canelo FMJr. style? Seems like every fighter does, Lara one of the best pure boxers couldn't do it there's no way in hell a guy like Bradley outboxes him. Too small, too wide, and too much heart to survive against a much bigger guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X