Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael (ESPN) DESTROYS & EXPOSES Froch (Tweets Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Those burger and fries
    They're delicious!! Fat Dan could probably care less and it lead him to buying McDonalds after that tweet.

Comment

Froch..You had it all last year in may..if you bowed out then you would of gone down as a legend. However you decided to carry on talking **** and gave up both of your titles, so you didn't have to fight two elite level boxers. Destroying the reputation you built, bit by bit...now you have become an embarrassment.

Damn...you either retire as a hero...or carry on long enough to become a bum..(an altered version of a very famous film quote, yeah..i know..)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        Those burger and fries
        i cracked up when i saw that lmaooo

Comment

Just made a burger thanks to that tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Exactly. I am a Froch fan but he has backed him self into a corner.

Now he has too fight ggg or retire because if he fights anyone else. The masses will say he is ducking, whether it's fair or not
            Carl Froch made the equivalent of $20m, fighting in front of 80,000 of his countrymen, in his last fight. If Golovkin delivers even half of that, color me shocked.

Froch basically has three options: retire, keep busy while he waits for the Degale/Jack-Groves situation to settle out, or fight Golovkin (for shorter money, and likely in Nottingham since the fight, imo, doesn't draw the UK interest to make the Wembley stage make sense).

The masses could give two ****s about Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Carl Froch Owned FAt Dan with the bruger and fries smilies lmfao.

Comment

Froch is starting to look like an idiot in front of everyone now.

Comment

how did dan exposed carl? im lost

Comment

Dan Rafael was just too big for Froch.

Comment

Big Fat Dan Rafael is a right annoying fat ****.

Bet the fat **** started frothing at the mouth when he saw the burger and fries emojis in Frochs tweet.

Comment

Working...
                      X