Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Well Haye seemed to think they are worth fighting for otherwise he wouldn't have fought Valuev.
    He fought Valuev because he made bank. Doesn't change the fact there is only one world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Ole Frankie here is sending me messages because he thinks I have a personal dialog with Vitali. I really believe that this guy has some issues.
      But you talk as if u personally wipe Vitali's arsee, so i thought you of all people might have the inside info on all the ***** thats going on behind the scenes...

Why doesn't Vitali sign the contract he sent Haye a few months ago?
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-30-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Haye was offered to fight Vitali in Moscow, but Haye chose to fight Chisora instead. Haye could have fought both Wlad and Vitali like three times now in his career. Most hw's are happy if they get 1 Klitschko shot. Only delusional/trolling british people still support the hayefaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          You did not specify a time or date. You just asked why he hasn't said anything when he did in fact respond on the subject of David Haye. And it was in fact pretty recent, I believe that it was only last week.
          I thought I specified, my bad. What I meant was the press conference after Vits-Chisora.

Comment

Also, how can you Haye fanboys want to see him fight a Klitschko again? It's not like he brought a fight or even remotely challenged Wlad in their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Haye was offered to fight Vitali in Moscow, but Haye chose to fight Chisora instead. Haye could have fought both Wlad and Vitali like three times now in his career. Most hw's are happy if they get 1 Klitschko shot. Only delusional/trolling british people still support the hayefaker.
              Wrong they wanted Haye not to fight Chisora and have a long lay off until Vitali had fought his next opponent and they only sent the contract knowing damn well Haye had already signed up for the Chisora fight and was in training camp and so they wouldnt look like mugs when Haye beat the dog crap out of Chisora which Vitali was unable to do. Haye could have signed the contract and still ended up not getting his fight as Vitali still has a get out clause, it was all mind games from Vitali, they were never serious.

They even sent Haye another contract recently, which he signed, and they have yet to sign, Vitali is all hot air...his bluff has been called and he's a coward

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                But you talk as if u personally wipe Vitali's arsee, so i thought you of all people might have the inside info on all the ***** thats going on behind the scenes...

Why doesn't Vitali sign the contract he sent Haye a few months ago?
                You are still embarrassing yourself grow up. Didn't you also tell a fellow British fan that he should be liable for treason because he is not a Haye fan? Your what us American's refer to as someone that is not playing with a full deck. Or someone that is coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  He fought Valuev because he made bank. Doesn't change the fact there is only one world champion.
                  That isn't a fact; it is a lie. There are 4 championships. This can be verified in 30 seconds through Google.

Comment

I remember when Haye was a fresh hw face 3-4 yrs ago, even Klitschko fans were excited about him. But he's such a fraud it's unbelievable. Get over it brits, there are better fighters to follow now, at least Fury is for real. I thought brits wanted real fighters, not some fraud who fights once a year, retires/unretires. how stupid are you people.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                      Also, how can you Haye fanboys want to see him fight a Klitschko again? It's not like he brought a fight or even remotely challenged Wlad in their fight.
                      Yes because Wlad and Vitali are the same exact person and the same type of fighter, i love how u Klit fans treat them as one entity

Wlad didnt want to engage in a fight with Haye, he spent the entire fight throwing his ****ty jab, illegal leaning and on his backfoot running away like a big girls blouse.

Haye out landed him in power shots, 42 more than his last bum opponent landed.

Wlad the big guy didnt want to fight, he didnt want to give Haye the PIZZA face he promised he would, he simply couldnt cope with the speed and retreated in to his shell

Vitali on the other hand has a little more courage in the ring than Wlad due to not having a glass jaw, so he will take risks and Haye will havbe a chance to counter the lanky twatt.

Comment

Working...
                      X