No announcement yet.

Mexican chicas are sexy holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    There aren't that many Mexican girls in NY.

So I wouldn't know.. I mean I see pics and ****.. They iight, but them Dominican girls... Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Cuban girl are mmmmmmmmmmm My Ex was cuban damn that ***** was fine..

Dominicanas and Rican girls are very fine tho

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee88 View Post
      You're right, the only difference is that white girls start in college when they're 18-19, the Mexicans start when they're 12-13. That's why the few Mexican chicks in my high school were all pregnant, they have no concept of protection because they start ****ing so young. You don't see that epidemic with white girls because they're more mature when they become sluts. Don't be a fool Maria, make Alfredo wrap his tool.
      lol,12-13? Most girls I knew at that age had crushes on those gay teenie bopper poster boys and where barely getting their first kiss. The school I attended had a very large Mexican American population but there were only a handful of pregnant chicks that I can remember and the primary reason for that is because they're Catholic and many Catholic families dont believe in abortion like others do. Most of the girls who are sexually active usually dont sleep around with alot of multiple partners either. They usually have the opposite problem in that they get serious with a guy way too soon. They tend to come from a poor background and they dont believe they have much of a future to look forward to. They meet a guy and think they're destined to be with him for the rest of their life then want to settle down and start a family before they're ready.

The college girls I mentioned are usually from middle to upperclass backgrounds and have had every advantage our society has to offer but they still chose to party and get laid with as many people as possible until they're forced to play the role of wife and soccer mom. It's almost like they think a wedding ring will suddenly wipe their sexual slate clean. Unfortunately, that attitude is starting to become mainstream. Dont get me wrong, slutty girls play an essential role in our society but I wouldnt want to seriously date one or marry one that's for damn sure. That's why I'm glad my girl is an Aussie, she still hasnt been corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by AnakinSkywalker View Post
        i dont get why white people dont like mexicans the women are beautiful.
        I thought you were into the jewesses.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
          chola girls are hands down the best option because some of them are actually pretty hot or at least extremely f-able:

Dude, that's got to be hands down one of the most disgusting looking chicks I've ever seen in my life. Is it really a woman? I'd bang the chick in my avatar before I ****ed that. Ok, maybe that's taking it a little far but...

I love Mexican girls...the problem is they just don't seem to like white guys so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
            More like Mexican girls don't like Whitey.
            When it comes to full blooded, Non-English speaking Mexican women in America, the above is A FACT....which is funny because Mexican men stare at White women like their pieces of meat...lol

I'm thinking these women don't consider White men because a) They don't speak English and would be not be able to connect on a deeper level...b) They're racist....or c) They're afraid to take **** from their family and/or friends for dating one....or maybe they've just been told all their life not to like White men...so they're don't even look at them because they're disconnected from being attracted to them...

That being said....the average, 100% Mexican woman is hairy and dirty looking...and is usually holding some extra weight around the middle....they're dumpy....they look like a baked potato on 2 bowed popsicle sticks...

Don't get mad as I'm just callin' it how I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by The C.E.O. View Post
              When it comes to full blooded, Non-English speaking Mexican women in America, the above is A FACT....which is funny because Mexican men stare at White women like their pieces of meat...lol

I'm thinking these women don't consider White men because a) They don't speak English and would be not be able to connect on a deeper level...b) They're racist....or c) They're afraid to take **** from their family and/or friends for dating one....or maybe they've just been told all their life not to like White men...so they're don't even look at them because they're disconnected from being attracted to them...

That being said....the average, 100% Mexican woman is hairy and dirty looking...and is usually holding some extra weight around the middle....they're dumpy....they look like a baked potato on 2 bowed popsicle sticks...

Don't get mad as I'm just callin' it how I see it...
              I think it's more C & D. I think your description is mainly for married 40yr old mexican women. If you ever went to one of our family parties, you'd not see that..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                I love mexican men..
                You're the first girl I've known to say that. EVER. The ones I know and have seen are rude and thinks every girl in the world wants to be talked to rude and touched without permission. I guess some of the girls on the other side like that ****.

Comment

i can't get enough. i'm a ****ing addict for women! especially latin girls.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    You're the first girl I've known to say that. EVER. The ones I know and have seen are rude and thinks every girl in the world wants to be talked to rude and touched without permission. I guess some of the girls on the other side like that ****.
                    No it's not that girls like that, it's that not all guys are like that. I like hispanic men in general..if someone was rude then that guy would get no where with me. I mean back when my husband and I split, I was talking to this black guy, he was an ass..it's like everytime I spoke with him he said something rude, although he really wanted to meet up with me. I mean like you couldn't joke with this guy at all, he'd take it serious. So I ended up not meeting him, that's a sign he's got too much baggage. But then again I had another black guy I was talking to, he was awesome..but I got back with my husband.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                      Dude, that's got to be hands down one of the most disgusting looking chicks I've ever seen in my life. Is it really a woman? I'd bang the chick in my avatar before I ****ed that. Ok, maybe that's taking it a little far but...

I love Mexican girls...the problem is they just don't seem to like white guys so much.
                      lol, I said F-able. At least she has a nice body and if it werent for all the makeup she'd look pretty good. I guess i didnt pick the best example, the makeup is probably more drag looking than chola, lol. Anyway, when you compare the Mexican American chola to the white equivalent Redneck chick or the black equivalent ghetto girl, Cholas generally look better. Here's a more toned down chola-esque look. Not bad aside from the apparent tatt fetish:

Comment

Working...
                      X