Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Darkest, Most Insane Blog I've Come Across

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's probably it. I remember him saying he has to pop some Pepcid AC and can only drink gluten free beer or something like that for it not to be as bad. But he pretty much steers clear of all drinking period. But with him being and looking Mexican who are known as heavy drinkers, they don't really get why he shies away from drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

This guy makes white supremacists who think jews rig professional sports to hold white men down sound totally sane. Hint: he's a half asian guy full of self hate that used to be a member of stormfront.

Jesus Christ.
      Jesus christ....i have met black/white/indian/hispanic men and women like this. There really are some ****ed up ppl in all races. Soon they will normalize this behaviour, form their own subgroup and ask for equal rights and tolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        It reminds me of Megas30 in that other thread.

You are obsessed with my BBC? Funny, i didn't remember anything about you until i browsed this thread. So, why am i still on your mind??

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          I always find it funny when they use the excuse "white man holding me down".... NO MATTER THE RACE that's usually the excuse.

but then you find successful, wealthy/rich men (of that same race).
          This guys thing is literally "asian women holding me down" :rof:

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          That blog is never ending.
          Yeah, i wish he had a tag of "extra insane"

But it's worth digging though. Look at this!

Originally posted by longingfordeath View Post

hen they’re young, they want white guys (for whatever reason, lust, superficial status, whiter kids) – but when they get older – the fantasy of who these men really are breaks down and they realize what could have been; and in my case, what could have been was a centi-millionaire lifestyle like my Chinese relatives, and their healthy, well adjusted children all have. How many other stories like this go untold – stories where the woman only values one thing – race and height – at the expense of EVERYTHING – including the own mental and physical prosperity of her own children?

These people are monsters, MONSTERS, and you should point your fingers at them whenever you see them.

What’s more, she’s the creator of the bull**** afterthought Mixed Race Project; she also admits that when she was young she was a white-washed (read: only dated White men) woman who was able to find a partner because of her privilege of being part of a desirable ethnic gender group. I’m also guessing she was extremely cruel to Asian men, even though she lived in Brooklyn, which is minority white. Yet she still married a white male!

Here’s the question: Should these monsters be forgiven for being racists when they were younger – or should they wait until after they have kids to realize that the privileges they had as an Asian woman and white man actually had consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Jesus christ....i have met black/white/indian/hispanic men and women like this. There really are some ****ed up ppl in all races. Soon they will normalize this behaviour, form their own subgroup and ask for equal rights and tolerance.
            I know several half Japanese half white, black, other. Some are self hating, but most are dogs like me. Big guys who are athletic and confident. Then there are the lil guys, all mixes, some are cool, others are a man trapped in a boys body.

They do nothing to improve themselves, don't exercise, nothing.

New subgroup for sure. They should join in with the LGBT people.

Comment

So what's this Chap's Username on this Forum?

Comment

well he's right. 99% of asian woman do worship blue eyed, blonde haired man even if they're beta or queer

Comment

Working...
                X