Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Illegal defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will not go down in history favorably. Sure, he's good. But he's no killer. He marketed himself to huge ppv's yes, but he's no killer. His mouth got him the big money. Surgar Ray Leonard, hell, all four horsemen beat him in my opinion. He never faced a prime opponent. That's the truth. Writers and the community have him ranked in the top 50, ironically mostly at 48. 48th best means tbe apparently. Weird how 48 wins and no losses gets you ranked at 48th best all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      It can be neutralized if you step back, possess an actual jab or attempt to time it, even if it means hitting your opponent behind the head. Look at the first gif on Larry's sig, did Pacquiao throw solid jabs, why didn't he move more in line to Mayweather to let punches off? It's annoying you because you think it's impossible to deal with when it's not.
      Don't you remember Hatton trying to hit Floyd like you said while he was ducking? Cortez deducted a point on Hatton.

In the Manny fight, a few times Floyd ducked then hugged Manny just so Kenny Bayless can stop the action and they would have to reset.

Comment

• I'll be happy when Floyd and pac retire. That **** last week was the biggest let down in recent sports memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I'll be happy when Floyd and pac retire. That **** last week was the biggest let down in recent sports memory.
          you mean dis **** below?

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
            you mean dis **** below?

I mean the whole thing. I couldn't believe watching celebrities walk to their seat would eventually be more exciting than the show they came to watch. It was a disgrace. The ppv numbers were so high because of casuals and they were watching that ****...smh. Embarrassing

Comment

• Every time I read the title of this thread it reminds me of this

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I mean the whole thing. I couldn't believe watching celebrities walk to their seat would eventually be more exciting than the show they came to watch. It was a disgrace. The ppv numbers were so high because of casuals and they were watching that ****...smh. Embarrassing
                LOL should have seen their faces walking out!

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
                  LOL should have seen their faces walking out!

Here is Floyd in action. Just amazing ..... not.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleach View Post
                    look at this cheater:

pacquiao has underrated boxing skills.

Comment

• Does any know how much floyd really does clinch? In his fight vs canelo ans cotto I don't remember him clinching that often

Comment

Working...
                      X