No announcement yet.

JMM's KO win over Manny doesn't count

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM's KO win over Manny doesn't count

First of all, Manny was winning all the rounds convincingly. I'm not saying he was, but it definitely looks like JMM was on some type of performance enhancer to all of a sudden become that ripped. How else can you explain how he suddenly has the power to knockout Manny?

There needs to be an investigation into this.

Look at Brandon Rios and how he recently tested positive. It's clear opponents need an extra edge in order to match Manny's speed and power.

And we all know Manny really beat Bradley. So maybe we can open a petition to get Manny's record updated??? I don't know how we can go about it but there's gotta be a way. Manny's been undefeated since the first Morales fight.

He didn't win the round he got knocked down in very convincingly.

Didn't look too convincing when he was out cold on the canvass either.

Comment

How the hell do these obvious alts get away with posting bait thread after bait thread without getting banned. They must have some sort of ban force field.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        He didn't win the round he got knocked down in very convincingly.

Didn't look too convincing when he was out cold on the canvass either.
        It's one thing to use a performance enhancer to hit a homerun. But to use it to hit a person? Of course he's gonna be hurt.

Comment

duude let it goo...im a big pac fan but that was one of the greatest KOs of the past decade yet even boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            How the hell do these obvious alts get away with posting bait thread after bait thread without getting banned. They must have some sort of ban force field.
            Honestly, don't post at all if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread. You Mayweather fans are sickening how you go about polluting this forum and our beloved sport with your ignorant posts.

Comment

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You guys need to stop responding to this guys threads as will I after this post.

Comment

Aaaaannnnd Eyes, And Ears, And Mouth, And Nose.

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes!

Yay i did mom look!

Comment

Working...
                    X