Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the Klitschkos are now avoiding Haye. Not because they're afraid of him, but because they dislike him enough to make sure he doesn't get what he wants.

Comment

Warren: If Dereck fights David, the winner fights Vitali

K2: Sounds like a perfect plan

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        Wlad is boring too dude. . Fuk he is by far the most boring HW Champion of all times. I'm dead serious.
        You're an idiot. I'm dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
          You're an idiot. I'm dead serious.
          Why the hell are you mad? Wlad is boring dude.
          I'm a realest.. He's boring and he got sparked by a golfer (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            Still relying on the old saw that you're interested in "debate" eh Fat Joe?

Yeah, I can tell from your avatar that you've really turned over a new leaf.

No doubt you'll be banned for life from here next, and forced back to the east side.

You're reeling around like a punch-drunk comedian these days.

Yeah, Im sure I'll be banned for life because My opinion differs from yours. How many times have you been banned and had to come back under a new name now? Lol, keep up the insults lil guy!

Comment

Yeah, Wlad got beaten in a pretty exciting fight while it lasted. So there goes your theory of him being in boring fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Warren: If Dereck fights David, the winner fights Vitali

K2: Sounds like a perfect plan
                Wow, that was some really intense negotiating going on there. I didn't realize that the process was so complicated and time consuming. Jeez, I learn something new everyday.

Comment

I don't think Charr geniunely wants to fight Haye. He knows Haye only wants to fight one of the brothers. Charr could just as easily call out Price, Jennings, Perez, etc. The only reason he has for not fighting Chisora is that Chisora's value has declined with all the losses, even if 1 of them was a robbery. It would be a high-risk, low-reward fight for Charr.

Comment

You're the realest ... idiot.

He's "boring" to you because he's the wrong color.

Larry Holmes was as boring as they come -- and couldn't put a guy who wouldn't last two rounds with either Klitschko down in FIFTEEN BORING ROUNDS.

Holmes was so bad that Howard Cosell quit mid-way through that fight.
                    Last edited by The Nephilim; 12-29-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Yeah, Im sure I'll be banned for life because My opinion differs from yours. How many times have you been banned and had to come back under a new name now? Lol, keep up the insults lil guy!
                      Poor old Joe. Still so obsessed with Vitali after all the meds failed to work.

Comment

Working...
                      X