No announcement yet.

Mayweather promotions showed they have some talent tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather promotions showed they have some talent tonight

Another champion added to the roster and a great fight by Jack...

I like that he's giving his guys tough fights and making them prove themselves.

With his roster you'll find out quickly the real vs the fake

Comment

I dont think it was ever a question of talent. It was more of a question where he signed a lot of guys who could fight, but no promoter wanted them because they had zero fanbase and they couldn't really do much with them.

Comment

Davis was great tonight. Obviously he doesn't need to be rushed to fight the best fighters in the division but it will be good to watch him make some defences against decent opposition this year.

Jack is a much improved fighter. How he will do at 175 will be interesting to see but i think he will be a good addition to that division.

One thing i like about Floyd as a promoter is that he isn't afraid to put his fighters in good tough fights. Floyd himself might have had the luxury of picking opponents at the end of his career but he didn't get any easy route through the game and it's good to see his fighters are earning it too.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Another champion added to the roster and a great fight by Jack...
          I agree. Pedraza made many mistakes tonight doe, a bit inconsistent, and Davis' power is the trooof. However, Linares would make mince work of Davis.

Davis vs Linares! Let's do this!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I agree. Pedraza made many mistakes tonight doe, a bit inconsistent, and Davis' power is the trooof. However, Linares would make mince work of Davis.

Davis vs Linares! Let's do this!
            Linares Has no chin
            Tank runs through him

Comment

And look for Saul Rodriguez to get thrown into a big fight this year to to see how for real he is. Supposedly he's gonna headline the Mayweather Promotions card on Showtime next month. Plus Floyd is opening a gym in Russia where there is a ton of talent right now. Mayweather Promotions looking a lot better & with a better future than they've ever looked.

Comment

Floyd is a horrible promoter

Comment

Larry always trying to be a stand up guy just say it breh he beat the breaks off degale

Comment

He always gets his fighters opportunities. Who's the guy with all the tattoos, the one that was messing with blac chyna, he keeps losing but is always one fight away from a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X