No announcement yet.

Short Faced Bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Faced Bear

Has to be up there on some of the scariest **** to ever exist- wow!

Stop ducking Danny Garcia. The peoples champ! Takes on all comers! Nobody else has the balls to take the tough fights. The Salkas, the Vargas's. Everybody talks a good game but danny lives it!

Stop ducking the champ! LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

Fast forward in time and now we have another cold blooded killer

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        Stop ducking Danny Garcia. The peoples champ! Takes on all comers! Nobody else has the balls to take the tough fights. The Salkas, the Vargas's. Everybody talks a good game but danny lives it!

Stop ducking the champ! LETS GO CHAMP!
        LOL

1992 is dope. i gave it a quick spin on Friday, have to re listen. The Game is killin it, dude has bars.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          LOL

1992 is dope. i gave it a quick spin on Friday, have to re listen. The Game is killin it, dude has bars.
          Always so underrated. His first 3 albums were nasty. The Red Album, The Jesus Piece and Documentary 2 were good but hes definitely gotten more poppish kinda. 1992 is raw tho! Loved him bringing back those old beats!

Comment

This extinct creature Daeodon the giant killer pig next to it is scarier that short faced bear looks normal, not scary but it def is a scary animal knowing how vicious bears are

Last edited by hectari; 10-16-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This extinct creature Daeodon the giant killer pig next to it is scarier that short faced bear looks normal, not scary but it def is a scary animal knowing how vicious bears are

Very good point.

Dude, that thing is nasty.

Comment

This guy could beatdown any bear ever

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I wouldn't really call Bears "vicious" for the most part except for the Sloth Bear which is the psycho of the Bear world....

Grizzlies can be pretty aggressive to, but grizzlies can also be laid back and generally will leave you alone if you don't bother them....

Polar Bears, Black Bears, Giant Panda are not aggressive creatures 95% of the time...They are more curious than anything....

Big Cats (Lions, Tigers etc) posed (and still do) a way bigger danger to our Hominid ancestors than Bears ever did...

I have worked with most Bears/Big Cats in captive settings, so I have some real experience in dealing with them....Sloth Bears are a real nightmare to deal with because they are just bad tempered....Grizzlies can be a pain to and I was always cautious around them....but other than those 2....Bears are easier/less dangerous to work with than most Big Cats....
                  Last edited by animalfan10; 10-16-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X