Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Tickets for Canelo vs Smith a BUST so far!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
    Just stream it like the rest of us for free.
    Any chance you could point me in the right direction to some quality streaming links? Or is that something you guys find around fight time

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Any chance you could point me in the right direction to some quality streaming links? Or is that something you guys find around fight time
      I got a few sites. Just hit me up Saturday when the undercards start. Should have a link by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
        I got a few sites. Just hit me up Saturday when the undercards start. Should have a link by then.
        Okay cool. Thanks bud.

Comment

(blue dots are the unsold seats)

Yesterday, Eric Gomez said 36k were sold. Seems about right.

Comment

I'll watch the highlights of the fight on instagram the next day, it's not worth the ppv or the ticket prices.

They could do a mega fight at Dallas and really sell it out like Kov vs GGG or GGG vs Canelo.

Comment

kody..

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I live in Dallas so I considered going, but I'm not paying $100 plus dollars, plus the $25 parking over there to watch Canelo and freaking Liam Smith from the nose bleeds. And I'm damn sure not paying the $200 plus it would take to get halfway decent seats.

For that matter I ain't paying the $75 for this on PPV either. I'll catch the replay next week.

This **** should be on regular HBO.
              why to wait a week bro??? download Kodi if you have the fire stick or the roku 3.. and then go to under live sports.. trust me.. you will find it ther.. good quality and all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Steve Kim – ‏@steveucnlive

Lestor Bedford, who helped bring #CaneloSmith to Dallas says he expects between 45-50,000 people at AT&T Stadium on Sat #boxing

11:45 AM - 14 Sep 2016 from Grapevine, TX

Nice try lol The fight is basically a lock to out sell Manny Pacquiao attendance record of 40k at cowboys stadium.
                steve kim is pretty much gbp pr mouth piece tho to be fair

Comment

Should be on regular hbo

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    The stadium holds 80k you idiot. And again that's from the venu saying it will have 45-50k not canelo and not golden boy. They also said 3 weeks ago that they already have sold more tickets at a higher pace then Manny did in this same building in his prime which had 40k attendance. Now they talking about hitting the 50k mark for canelo. They are NOT having problems selling tickets. Most fighters can't even sell more then 16k GGG fight with wade needed cheap tickets and free buy 1 get one free tickets just to hit the 16k mark on the day of the fight. Canelo literally selling 3x that with tickets that are more expensive.
                    First off grow up and don't call me an Idiot, I can only tell you what I see on ticket master plenty of BLUE seats available, plenty even right now. You can believe who and what you want this card is a BUST! Most seats sold are probably give aways....

Don't worry numbers will surface.

Fans turning away from Nelo....

Here have some of this.....

Comment

A fight that nobody asked for against an unknown. Canela will always will sell to some capacity especially when they pick the venue because of demographics.

Nest thing you know it is the fight of the year

Comment

Working...
                      X