Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Ducked Us Since 2010 But Hopefully In Sept He'll Fight Us!" - Team Khurtsidze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Apparently he's the shortest middleweight in the world at the moment at 5' 4", half an inch shorter than Prince Naseem Hamed! But he somehow uses that to his advantage, sort of like Tyson did.
    Gotta admire that though. But idk, he's old and short for his class, and he's been fighting for like 15 years. I mean by all means give him the GGG fight, but I think it would be too much to overcome. He's literally against all odds. Age, height, reach, GGG is the fresher fighter, GGG has the better resume/experience, power, GGG is the better boxer. No way he beats GGG with all of those disadvantages.

Comment

GGG ain't ducking him but this is what happens when you on top. People come for the throne. But why not fight him? It'll be an exciting fight. Khurtsdize probably won't make it past the 4th but it'll be a war up until that point. And is this guy really any worse than Wade and Monroe Jr? There are no promotional or network issues stopping the fight. If Canelo won't fight him. I'd rather see this fight than Ramirez.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing this guy against BJS or Eubank. Anyone better than that (GGG, Jacobs) beats him down though. Good performance last time out but don't see Douglas as top 10 or a future champion.

Comment

Just watched N'Dam vs Khurtsidze, never seen this fight i'm 6 years late. I had Khurtsidze winning.

round 1 khurt
          round 2 ndam
          round 3 khurt
          round 4 ndam
          round 5 ndam
          round 6 khurt
          round 7 khurt
          round 8 khurt
          round 9 ndam
          round 10 tie
          round 11 khurt
          round 12 khurt

7-4-1 Khurt.

Comment

WBO should order khurtsidze-magomedov as a final eliminator and winner gets BJS

it would probably force BJS to cash out against GGG this year seeing as whoever survived that war of an eliminator would be pretty scary in his own right

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              WBO should order khurtsidze-magomedov as a final eliminator and winner gets BJS

it would probably force BJS to cash out against GGG this year seeing as whoever survived that war of an eliminator would be pretty scary in his own right
              That would be awesome, i would absolutely LOVE to see mini mike tyson Knock saunders out
              Unfortunately i could never see past a mago win

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                I know they are saying he has been ducking to get attention but do they really want this fight? The payday will be good but I doubt it will be anything amazing, especially if you are going to get demolished.
                Khurtsidze is 37... who else is gonna pay him 350-500k? But it's another C level fighter for GGG and a midget to boot.

Comment

I love watching Khurtsidze. He truly does model everything he does after Mike Tyson. The stance, attitude everything. Mike Tyson is his hero for sure.

Comment

Would like to see lilg getting pushed back and fighting off his back foot for once.

Comment

Honestly these Eastern Europeans and Russians must secretly hold African Americans to a higher standard because these dudes beat some mediocre black dude and than think they are ready to take on the world, than the closet racist fans come out thinking their the next grand wizard...

Comment

Working...
                      X