No announcement yet.

The Gatti list - The Fight Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gatti list - The Fight Game

Is anyone able to provide a link that shows who has made it on to the list in every episode of The Fight Game.

Got to say I love this programme but living in Britain I hadn't come across it until recently. It absolutely pisses all over any Boxing show we have over here like Ringside.

Originally posted by Fine upstanding View Post
    Is anyone able to provide a link that shows who has made it on to the list in every episode of The Fight Game.

Got to say I love this programme but living in Britain I hadn't come across it until recently. It absolutely pisses all over any Boxing show we have over here like Ringside.
    I can't really say who else has made it, but I do know Donaire and Bradley made the list in the last episode. Don't really understand the basis for making the list. Donaire got KO'd and Bradley made the list for fighting Chaves.

Comment

what is the gatti list?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        I can't really say who else has made it, but I do know Donaire and Bradley made the list in the last episode. Don't really understand the basis for making the list. Donaire got KO'd and Bradley made the list for fighting Chaves.
        I have only watched two episodes but they explain pretty clearly what the criteria to get on the list is. Like Gatti if you have been in and made exciting fights in the recent past you are a candidate. That means getting beat doesn't rule you out.

Basically if you have had a couple fights in a row where the crowd has been going wild because they are watching a war you have a chance of being on the list.
        Last edited by Fine upstanding; 11-20-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

The most recent episode, which I just watched, the list is Stiverne, Beltran, Providnokov, Evgeny Gradovich and Diego Chaves.

Not as good a list as the other episode i watched ages ago ( can't remember exactly who was on it ) but there hasn't been that many war type fights recently.

Comment

I saw the most recent episode (the one with the Hopkins interview I believe) but instead of a Gatti list they gave a list of fighters who seem unbeatable at the moment.

Comment

I found this one for July 2013

Brandon "BAM BAM" Rios (31-1-1 23 KO)
              Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2 15 KO)
              Lucas Matthysse (34-2 32 KO)
              Adonis " Superman " Stevenson (21-1 18 KO)
              Sergei Kovalev (21-0-1 19 KO)

Comment

Working...
              X