Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan throws another jab at Kell Brook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan throws another jab at Kell Brook.

Khan: Who is Robles and does he even box? Brook needs to step up!

Article is from another boxing site so not posting it so you can search it up.

Point of bringing this is because some of you were saying "oh khan ducking brook" etc etc. So if they can offer $8 million or whatever to Khan and he turned it down or for some of you "ducked", why not pay a fraction and bring about a decent 147 fighter like Josesito Lopez. I mean Robles is ranked 34/1682 according to Boxrec. I am not surprised that Brook fighting another no name fighter as usual and hyping that fight up by using Khan's name as he did earlier.

p.s Please dont compare this with Hatton-Witter.

Point: Do you guys still want to say Khan ducked Brook? Really? or was it all a publicity stunt yet again given the opponent he has chosen?
    Last edited by Box-Office; 03-07-2014, 12:15 AM.

And Khan got ktfo throwing his jab

Comment

Khan is trying really hard to sell this fight, but he can't fool any of us. Kell is a bum...last time Khan fought a bum he got dropped hard and nearly stopped. If anything, Khan is the one who needs to step it up!

Comment

I'm starting to think Amir wants the fight ...well not the fight ,but the money that it brings . He knows Brooks name isn't known in the US .So maybe Amir's trying to get some hype for the fight to build out here . And Kell ... Gotta test truly yourself before a fight of that magnitude for you . Keep playing it safe waiting for khan it might backfire and you can run into a spoiler .

Comment

Well let's see what Brook does after this, considering his history am not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Well let's see what Brook does after this, considering his history am not getting my hopes up.
            Khan should promise Kell the fight so he sidesteps Porter, then delay on signing the contract, put up a poll on his twitter account, let Kell win the poll, and end up fighting someone like Soto Karass instead.

Comment

Why would they pay money to bring over Josesito Lopez? What's the point? He has a title shot in the summer.

Comment

Khan runs his mouth a lot. Gets irritating. Hope he fights someone with power soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Khan is trying really hard to sell this fight, but he can't fool any of us. Kell is a bum...last time Khan fought a bum he got dropped hard and nearly stopped. If anything, Khan is the one who needs to step it up!
                  Khan didn't nearly get stopped against Diaz?

And wtf would Kell Brook bring over anyone other than a bum? His chance to fight a big name before a world title shot was against Senchenkho.

That's it.

Comment

Nice jab hits Kell Brook right on the Chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X