Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia's "No Look Hook" was impressive...but what else does he have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Jab's not bad either, but overall I don't see any one thing that really sticks out in his game. He's a good fighter that is good in all areas, but not excellent in one specific area. Fun fighter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
      His Jab's not bad either, but overall I don't see any one thing that really sticks out in his game. He's a good fighter that is good in all areas, but not excellent in one specific area. Fun fighter though.
      He's basic but that's not a bad thing. He knows what he's doing in there. He's very well rounded. He goes to the body good had a good right hand and a great left hook he can counter you or put pressure on you.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        If you honestly believe all he has is the left hook you don't know what your watching.
        Agreed.

Garcia is an atg in the making, his speed of hand and foot is a sight to behold, he can pop a laser jab, his slick head movement is like nothing you've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          He couldn't KO old man Campbell or Kendall Holt, or Ashley Theopane but he KOs shot Erik and glasschinned Bumir Khan and he's a brutal puncher? I'm not sold on Danny Garcia at all, mate.
          yet maidana who is looked at as a power puncher couldn't knock out khan or morales

Comment

basic fighter.

If you honestly believe all he has is the left hook you don't know what your watching.
            idk but this **** was funny when your sig came after it.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              yet maidana who is looked at as a power puncher couldn't knock out khan or morales
              But he moved up and stopped a granite chinned opponent in SK.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Agreed.

Garcia is an atg in the making, his speed of hand and foot is a sight to behold, he can pop a laser jab, his slick head movement is like nothing you've seen
                he's an atg already made. he can retire now and stroll into the hall of fame in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver
                  Look at Boricua's sig and tell me his jab isn't bad... lol.

Btw Boricua if your so confident in Garcia why you only betting 1B?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's basic but that's not a bad thing. He knows what he's doing in there. He's very well rounded. He goes to the body good had a good right hand and a great left hook he can counter you or put pressure on you.
                    That's what I mean though, he's not excellent at one exact thing, but he's good at everything. Which makes him fun to watch and hard to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Look at Boricua's sig and tell me his jab isn't bad... lol.

Btw Boricua if your so confident in Garcia why you only betting 1B?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      I won't lie. That did make me LOL after seeing his comments. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X