Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny has the power to debunk most if not all of this talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny has the power to debunk most if not all of this talk.

First let me say I am not an advocate of the theory that Manny is or ever was on performance enhancing drugs but that doesn't mean I think it is beyond the realm of possibilities.

That said if you aren't scratching your head and still in amazement wondering how this guy can be so dominant/powerful fighting the top guys from 140 147 then I think you are a little gullible.

Performance enhancing drugs have penetrated all levels of sports and have shown to be "worth the risk" by even the best of the best. Boxers are no different.

So if Pac has had enough of this sideshow in his next fight he should mandate in the contract and publicize additional blood and urine tests. Put this crap to bed by showing all involved that there is no doubt he is a clean fighter and his legacy is unquestionable.

Not only does this enhance his legacy and reputation by taking a lead role on this subject but would give him an upper hand in any "possible" negotiations vs Mayweather.

Comments?

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    First let me say I am not an advocate of the theory that Manny is or ever was on performance enhancing drugs but that doesn't mean I think it is beyond the realm of possibilities.

That said if you aren't scratching your head and still in amazement wondering how this guy can be so dominant/powerful fighting the top guys from 140 147 then I think you are a little gullible.

Performance enhancing drugs have penetrated all levels of sports and have shown to be "worth the risk" by even the best of the best. Boxers are no different.

So if Pac has had enough of this sideshow in his next fight he should mandate in the contract and publicize additional blood and urine tests. Put this crap to bed by showing all involved that there is no doubt he is a clean fighter and his legacy is unquestionable.

Not only does this enhance his legacy and reputation by taking a lead role on this subject but would give him an upper hand in any "possible" negotiations vs Mayweather.

Comments?
    The fact that the spotlight is on him and all eyes are on him, i doubt he would be taking PEDs for the SSM or Margarito fight, yet still has power and speed and endurance, dominance, not to mention abilities and skills. etc etc

But if we are now saying Pac isnt human as regards being able to hit just as hard now as in the little weights, that does mean Pac is the GOAT now?. Are people accepting Pac is doing things SRR couldnt? ANd if SRR did do what Pac did, would the suspicion fall on SRR as well?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-16-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I totally agree, his refusal and reasons for not accepting Olympic style blood testing, leaves a lot of questions. Why not just put an end to it? He has all the power to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        The fact that the spotlight is on him, i doubt he would be taking PEDs for the SSM or Margarito fight, yet still has power and speed and endurance, not to mention abilities and skills.

But if we are now saying Pac isnt human as regards being able to hit just as hard now as in the little weights, that does mean Pac is the GOAT.

Goat what? not sure what you are saying...

Comment

i disagree. pac has no obligation to prove anything.

Comment

Goat what? not sure what you are saying...
            So you are accepting Pac has done things SRR couldnt do?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              So you are accepting Pac has done things SRR couldnt do?

He has done things I am surprised any athlete could do but again Its not impossible things he is doing. Do I think he has an obligation to prove he is clean? No but I think it would be in his best interests.

Comment

Comments?

pac has passed all the test given by the state commissions in which he fights.

until you got some proof, all pac-haters have is rumors, hearsay, gossip, slander, and libel.

even if pac passed OST, pac-haters wouldn't be satisfied. they are as deluded as people who think bush was responsible for 911 attacks and people who think Binladen is still alive.

Comment

Like Iron Dan said he could easily take the test against anyone he's fighting whether it's Floyd or not,just to prove his point.But at the same time,baseless accusations should have been given so much life.

Comment

Comments?
                    You, sir have displayed some rational thinking which makes sense.

And my thoughts are pretty much in line with yours...

So Manny and Co. will not Flat Out refuse the drug tests nor are they willing to take the test on account Floyd doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with Manny, then take the random tests with you're next opponent.

Feature it on the next Fight Camp 360 or Pac whoever 24/7.

That may alleviate many of the concerns about his being on PED's or not.

He should find a way to kill the rumors without having to face Floyd in the ring if that's what it takes.

Comment

Working...
                    X