Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can PPL seriously support boxing if PAC-Cotto 2 happens???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can PPL seriously support boxing if PAC-Cotto 2 happens???

Let's say May-Pac falls through. Probably will. But i mean there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many other fights that can be made which are better than Pac-Cotto 2.

Fk i ain't watching that fight if it happens. Wait for a download. WTF is seriously the point of that fight???

Who gives a fk about that fight??? WTF does it actually matter in boxing???

I mean boxing is just becoming more more ridiculous by the day. Fkin too many promoters ruined boxing. Make it like MMA. Fkin fight everyone one by one. None of this duck this guy and skip this guy. This guy don't make me enough money. Fkin all excuses slowly killing the sport!!!

how can you seriously support Floyd's ducking ways. he is the one ducking the fight. sucker

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
      how can you seriously support Floyd's ducking ways. he is the one ducking the fight. sucker
      Never said he ain't ducking. But im saying if that fight falls through. WHO THE FK wants to see Pac-Cott 2????

Not even the strongest of cotto supporters wana see that.

Comment

don't buy it. I know i won't. Even though I'm not a fan of Pac I still buy his fights. I won't be buying Pac-Cotto 2, though.

Comment

Originally posted by why-o-why View Post
          Never said he ain't ducking. But im saying if that fight falls through. WHO THE FK wants to see Pac-Cott 2????

Not even the strongest of cotto supporters wana see that.
          so who do you like Pac to fight next if Floyd does not man up?

Comment

Well, people still say that Cotto lost because he wasn't allowed to weigh in at 147. That would be answered.

Comment

One bad fight won't turn me off boxing, but I will not watch Pac-Cotto II if it happens. I don't want to support Arum making huge sums of money off whatever fight he feels like making.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                Well, people still say that Cotto lost because he wasn't allowed to weigh in at 147. That would be answered.
                face palm yourself

Comment

Pac-Cotto 2? Forget that, I'll have a hard enough time supporting boxing if Pac-May doesn't happen.

Comment

I'll buy this just because Cotto is my boy and Pac is a top 10 guy all-time for me but I AGREE, this fight doesnt need to be done. at least not right now.
                    Its ashame that these jerkoffs cant just make the Biggest fight in History happen

Comment

Working...
                    X